Skyrim 3D Movie Teaser (Halloween Premiere!)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Drew8932

I was on reddit And I stumbled upon this teaser website for Skyrim 3D. The movie is being made under Lionsgate Films. IM SO EXCITED :)) The countdown is set for October 31st or Halloween! It says they're revealing a worldwide trailer.

OMGG XD I wonder how it's going to look like, The CG graphics, the explosions and the action, I cant wait!!

SKYRIM 3D OFFICIAL SITE

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I was on reddit And I stumbled upon this teaser website for Skyrim 3D. The movie is being made under Lionsgate Films. IM SO EXCITED :)) The countdown is set for October 31st or Halloween! It says they're revealing a worldwide trailer.

OMGG XD I wonder how it's going to look like, The CG graphics, the explosions and the action, I cant wait!!

SKYRIM 3D OFFICIAL SITE
A Skyrim Movie? your not serious are you, if you are Serious please post a Link to the place where you read it

jimmy rose

I am super excited I've heard from my friend they were going to do it at some point and here it comes!! wohh this is gonna be epic...

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I am super excited I've heard from my friend they were going to do it at some point and here it comes!! wohh this is gonna be epic...
I could predict the Charatcer straight away, A Nord wearing an Iron helmet, Iron boots, iron Guantlets, and Studded Armour carrying a Steel Shield and a Steel Sword

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts