SKYRIM | 100 Skill Leveling Guide, Tips, and Glitches!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dragon Kin

Dovah Fen Ni Dii
i collected all scraps in the Dwemer Museum and it only got me from 70 to 78 smithing =(
i am on the warrior stone too

ShadowGambit

You have to go through the excavation site. Namely Nchuand-Zel ruins.

Go talk to Calcelmo.

You can find a total of the equivalent of 391 Dwarven Ingot there. You can find 215 Dwarven Ingot in the museum and 168 in Calcelmo laboratory. (Source from UESPwiki).

That makes about 774 dwarven ingot, so you can make 387 Dwarven bows, as long as you have also 387 Iron Ingot.

That should take you from 40 to 100 smithing.

Jigsaw

hey guys im sorry i havent been able to update this guide in a few days. I've been very busy with football preseason but I will do my best to make videos very soon. I hope to update this with a few skills sometime early next week.

Hopefully I can cover speech, Blocking, 1 and 2 handed, as well as Heavy/Light armor leveling. Reply to the thread for more requests.

Hope to get back soon.

-Jigsaw

Jigsaw

Wondering if you ever did anything with this, because your Smithing tutorial still says all you need is 300 Iron Daggers to reach 100 Smithing, which is clearly not true.

truthfully no i have not. not yet anyway. I've had little to no time to play xbox the past week and a half. I spent an hour last night uploading 2 new videos. If I can tonight, I'll do what I can to test this.

Jigsaw

change of plans. Ordered a mic in the mail as well as splitter cables, making it easier to record and make videos for you guys. Especially the smithing one, I will need splitters for that one. Anyway I will update asap.

As always, for instant updates, subscribe to my channel. Thanks!
J1gSaWx1337's channel - YouTube

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts