• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
hey I was just wondering if you could get me a link to the mo mod on steam as I cant seem to find it

Avaloan

wow did you make them by yourself? and do they have custom animations? they look pretty much gross and horrific I guess it increases the realism somewhat so it's fine lol

dogtown1

yes but I'm back now

I use mesh and textures from other games and rig them into different games

I do except donations for my work but the mods are free to use, but the nexus is not going to go against copyright laws so some creatures and other work are not allowed there.. so I am back at the nexus, but I do not upload any not nexus safe material there

Geel-Kajin

Just installed a version of your mod today, dogtown. Made it compatible with "Tame the beasts of Skyrim" so I could get one of them as my follower. I encourage you to carry on with the mod- It truly is admirable.

dogtown1

thanks for the kind words

I'm putting together a new mod now
there will be 4 different aliens (one is a queen), 2 egg types, and a facehugger in my next mod
that adds a very deep cave that the player will fight through a huge nest of aliens, leading to
the final battle with the queen
there the player will find a "body suit" that when worn will turn the player into an alien
I know this is totally not lore friendly... but I figure its time to spice things up a bit

jffk.jpg

sjhk.jpg

ride_on

White Rose Knight
I don't know about you but I always wanted to get chased around by Pyramid head with a Dwemer metal pyramid. Possible idea? I don't even play skyrim on PC, i'm stuck on the peasantbox for the time being due to my computer being made out of sticks stones and happy thoughts.

Edit because english is confusing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts