1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Skuldafn Temple Door Won't Open

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by acd124, Dec 25, 2011.

1. acd124 New Member

Message Count:
    I have the diamond claw, and I'm absolutely 100 percent positive the combination is correct. The first time I tried to go through the door, none of the rings would activate so I left the temple, came back in, and the problem seemed to resolve itself.

Now, even though the combination is correct, the diamond claw won't open the door, I've reloaded from a previous save, left the temple and come back in, and restarted my Xbox. Nothing works. Does anybody know what I can do about this?
  2. CaptainBlammo New Member

Message Count:

I was in the same boat as you...
    Finally I tried putting in the combination in the reverse order, used the claw, and then used the correct combination and used the claw. This is the only thing that worked for me ( and I tried different things for over an hour ). I even tried saving to the cloud and playing on my wifes XBOX....

I hope it works for you