Skuldafn Temple Door Won't Open

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

acd124

I have the diamond claw, and I'm absolutely 100 percent positive the combination is correct. The first time I tried to go through the door, none of the rings would activate so I left the temple, came back in, and the problem seemed to resolve itself.

Now, even though the combination is correct, the diamond claw won't open the door, I've reloaded from a previous save, left the temple and come back in, and restarted my Xbox. Nothing works. Does anybody know what I can do about this?

CaptainBlammo

I have the diamond claw, and I'm absolutely 100 percent positive the combination is correct. The first time I tried to go through the door, none of the rings would activate so I left the temple, came back in, and the problem seemed to resolve itself.

Now, even though the combination is correct, the diamond claw won't open the door, I've reloaded from a previous save, left the temple and come back in, and restarted my Xbox. Nothing works. Does anybody know what I can do about this?

I was in the same boat as you...
Finally I tried putting in the combination in the reverse order, used the claw, and then used the correct combination and used the claw. This is the only thing that worked for me ( and I tried different things for over an hour ). I even tried saving to the cloud and playing on my wifes XBOX....

I hope it works for you

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts