• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KritikalPT

Oh, I knew about nude mods.
I meant mods featuring the actual act of sex. I just checked. They exist *facepalm*

A quick search on Skyrim Nexus showed me that they even made a buttplug mod.

...Yes.

Also, #2 of the most endorsed files of all time is a nude mod, or rather, a mod that makes every female (even old ladies, and I don't want that image in my head) look like, well, you know.

El Fonz0

I mean, sure there are great mods that enhance gameplay, like UFO, SkyUI, SkyRe, Convienent(sp) Horses, etc, but the multitude of armor mods designed to enlarge or show off women's breasts is disgusting.
For example: I've always wanted a mod that allows you to put staffs on your back, but not just it go on your back when you sheathed it, but with an animation to boost, as well as giving staffs a block feature so you don't have to look at the punch-ready hand.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
A quick search on Skyrim Nexus showed me that they even made a buttplug mod.

...Yes.

Also, #2 of the most endorsed files of all time is a nude mod, or rather, a mod that makes every female (even old ladies, and I don't want that image in my head) look like, well, you know.
Jeez. If people were less obsessed with this sort of thing all the time, we'd have more Nehrims and less nude mods :sadface:
I'll be the first to admit that I run a nude mod that affects both genders, but it's not for sexual purposes, it's for immersion; Talos knows they wouldn't have actually had underwear.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

A.Auditore

maybe...
they should have a nude mod for assassins creed :D jp jp....
They had skivvies in medieval times.
yeah i believe they were called casity belts... and loin cloths

A.Auditore

maybe...

A.Auditore

maybe...
;) anytime
medieval-underwear_2281066k.jpg
skyrim undergarments :D

KritikalPT

If they actually made that mod it would actually make sense and would probably look much better than the vanilla ones.

But why bother adding clothing if they can simply take it of, right?

MushroomGenius

MushroomGenius

just posted that mush :p

lol yeah, I was looking for a more reputable news source than Fox News or the Huffington Post. lol.....

A.Auditore

maybe...
I like the Atronach, and Spriggan armors, which are pretty skimpy, but not for that. Yeah, guys that mod games like this into stripperiffic "armour" and virtual sex lives are about the same level of pathetic scum as men who write f/f slashfic. It's like money, if you don't actually get none, you become fascinated by it, until it consumes your whole being. I seriously doubt women are making at least the most tasteless ones.

KritikalPT

I like the Atronach, and Spriggan armors, which are pretty skimpy, but not for that. Yeah, guys that mod games like this into stripperiffic "armour" and virtual sex lives are about the same level of pathetic scum as men who write f/f slashfic. It's like money, if you don't actually get none, you become fascinated by it, until it consumes your whole being. I seriously doubt women are making at least the most tasteless ones.

At least those armors are based on something, and while they are really skimpy, those ones get a free pass in my opinion.
But the other ones... Just no. Suddenly, you stop playing Skyrim and start playing Pinup Dressing Game.

A.Auditore

maybe...
Thank you for putting the image of Altaïr or Ezio thrusting their daggers at people, if you know what I mean.
btw off the subject either can thrust me with their daggers anytime :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts