• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Omega Dragon, perhaps I judged you too harshly, sight unseen. You said you had All of the sexy armor mods, and admittedly, the vast majority of them are pretty tacky. Could you perhaps shew a screencap of one you consider tasteful, and classy? I mostly just skip past them in the hopes of finding something I'd actually wear. It's possible I've missed some that a conneseur such as yourself would better appreciate.

Omega Dragon

What's considered acceptable in a few centuries isn't what's acceptable now, get with the program, you can't split somebody's skull open with a rock and try and justify your actions with "It was acceptable in the stone ages." It's degrading on a lot of levels to have women being paraded around in almost no clothing.

You're the one that has put it on yourself the obligation of knowing whether something that mattered once matters now. I don't live with such obligations as my only morality is transcendent of time: "do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
To be honest the thing I like about Skyrim the most is that there is no nudity and with very few exceptions there are very few skimpy clothes. The worst it really gets is a few vague things to read/hear that are really only in a sexual manner if your mind interprets it that way. So thank you Bethesda, thank you for fearing the lawsuits and excluding that junk.

Nudity isn't junk. As long as it's done in a tasteful manner. Breasts the size of car tires and penises the size of anacondas is extreme and yes, that is junk. Course, if I want to look at the nude form, I'll look at photos of Artistic Nudes, you know. Of real people.

Omega Dragon

Omega Dragon, perhaps I judged you too harshly, sight unseen. You said you had All of the sexy armor mods, and admittedly, the vast majority of them are pretty tacky. Could you perhaps shew a screencap of one you consider tasteful, and classy? I mostly just skip past them in the hopes of finding something I'd actually wear. It's possible I've missed some that a conneseur such as yourself would better appreciate.

My avatar shows my favorite armor mod, and viewable on my Facebook profile too.

El Fonz0

As I look at the first post, I see this:
What do you guys think?
And look at what this thread has erupted into. Petty squabbles over personal preferences. I don't think any of us have truly answered his question.
I don't like it, as stated previously, so I'll just end it at there.

And this is one of the reasons I don't post in threads like these. Alongside I suck at debates and so bad at socializing, I fail on the internet.

Skyrimosity

Nudity isn't junk. As long as it's done in a tasteful manner. Breasts the size of car tires and penises the size of anacondas is extreme and yes, that is junk. Course, if I want to look at the nude form, I'll look at photos of Artistic Nudes, you know. Of real people.
Let's be honest here... do you think the people who make these mods do it in a tasteful manner? They do it to satisfy themselves and certain groups of people...

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Let's be honest here... do you think the people who make these mods do it in a tasteful manner? They do it to satisfy themselves and certain groups of people...

But, no one is forcing you to use those mods. Sure, they clutter up Nexus and the like. But, bitching and whining about it isn't going to make these mods go away. Most paid money for their Skyrim game and they should be able to play it as they please. As long as it's effecting no one but themselves.

KritikalPT

As I look at the first post, I see this:

And look at what this thread has erupted into. Petty squabbles over personal preferences. I don't think any of us have truly answered his question.
I don't like it, as stated previously, so I'll just end it at there.

Actually, I think we already gave our opinions about the subject, and I assumed it would die there. Guess not, as the thread has derailed so much I'm still impressed I'm still writing here.

I can already hear the distinct sound of skin rubbing against skin while they play with those mods.

*fap fap fap fap*

Ok, I couldn't make it out in the thumbnail, and yeah, not my cup of tea. Not Stripperiffic, neither, don't get me wrong, but nor is it something I would strap on to protect myself. I'd rate that more 4 teh evulz than whoriffic, but it does seem to sacrifice a lot of defense to show more skin. What's the base AR on it, Daedric? One seriously Role Play destroying aspect I've noticed in these mods is the inversely proportionate relation between protective value, and actual skin coverage.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
You're the one that has put it on yourself the obligation of knowing whether something that mattered once matters now. I don't live with such obligations as my only morality is transcendent of time: "do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Mattered once? It's still classy nor is it anything but self degrading to run around in skimpy clothing. This isn't a matter of morality.

KritikalPT

Well, in fantasy it's almost always been like that, at least in terms of games. The less armor women have, the more protected they are.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Oh no.
So, we have skimpy armors and sex mods, now religion (although very little) has appeared in this thread, I fear that Godwin's Law is going to be present here by the way things are going here.
You know who else liked thighs!? Hitler!
Nazi%20Propaganda%20Poster%20-%20Aryan%20Woman%20Pre%20Olympics%201934.jpg

Doesn't mean I have to like it. I mean, I can kind of ignore Foresworn, because it's Leather Tier, but when it gets beyond Glass, and the entire sandia area is exposed except for a couple pasties, it's kind of hard to take seriously. I mean people are complaining about immersion being ruined by the way Daedric looks, but at least it's full coverage. That cleavage window is right over the Heart/Aorta, Liver, Lungs, and ultimately Spine. Couldn't add some scar tissue to show the price to be paid for looking so "Hot"?

And the first one who compares their opponent to Fascists loses by default. We ain't there yet, but Christian has been used as an insult already, so it won't be long. INB4TEHLOQ!i!

El Fonz0

And the first one who compares their opponent to Fascists loses by default. We ain't there yet, but Christian has been used as an insult already, so it won't be long. INB4TEHLOQ!i!
Those who love skimpy armor love fascism? I don't know. Not even being serious anymore. Not that I ever was.

KritikalPT

I'm amazed how some people aren't having an argument of Evolution vs Creationism since Christian was used as an insult.
Grab popcorn and Cola, children, this is going to be fun to see who loses first!

Omega Dragon

Ok, I couldn't make it out in the thumbnail, and yeah, not my cup of tea. Not Stripperiffic, neither, don't get me wrong, but nor is it something I would strap on to protect myself. I'd rate that more 4 teh evulz than whoriffic, but it does seem to sacrifice a lot of defense to show more skin. What's the base AR on it, Daedric? One seriously Role Play destroying aspect I've noticed in these mods is the inversely proportionate relation between protective value, and actual skin coverage.

I love it cause it's got the Draconian look to it. It did have a lot of endgame enchants and stats to it, and maybe tomorrow I can provide the actual info.

Mattered once? It's still classy nor is it anything but self degrading to run around in skimpy clothing. This isn't a matter of morality.

Mr.Self Destruct, call it whatever you want. I don't accept your view and I don't accept the cultural view of anything being necessarily self-degrading or wrong just cause they say so. I only accept two things as absolute: that there is a Creator, and that I will do my best to treat other people the way I want to be treated, and even that I can only take the ability to accept in terms of my own sphere of influence.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts