1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Skimpy Female Armor Mods

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Mr.Self Destruct, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Mr.Self Destruct

Mr.Self Destruct Chosen Undead

Whenever I see these on the Nexus or on Mod review videos I just facepalm, seriously I think it's kind of depraved how guys feel the need to give their character huge boobs and then dress them up in skimpy clothing. Half of the armor mods on the Nexus are like this, it's really annoying how common they are. What do you guys think?
    • Agree Agree x 12
    • Off Topic Off Topic x 1
  2. MushroomGenius

MushroomGenius Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

You'd rather? :

[​IMG]

Love Brienne.... but if I'm going to look at my character, rather it be a bit more appealing. I only play Skyrim on 360, (hope to change that this weekend), but I probably wouldn't go for the overtly over-sexed armor mods.
  3. Janus3003

Janus3003 Skyrim Marriage Counselor

While I admit to having a soft spot for the pulp Conan the Barbarian styled armors (or lack thereof), I think the amount of skimpy mods is pretty ridiculous. I realize that female armor in Skyrim isn't always realistic (steel plate, for instance), but most of the skimpy mods go way overboard.
    Heck, I find the popular body mods themselves to be over-exaggerated for my tastes.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mr.Self Destruct

Looks a lot cooler and much more lore-friendly than this

[​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 5
  5. KritikalPT

KritikalPT I have two weapons, "Sarcasm" and "Irony"

40% of mods are skimpy armor replacements for female
    25% are sex mods (really modders? really?)
    25% are useless or cheat mods
    The last 10% are actually useful and good mods. Unfortunately, they're buried in all those other ones.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. MushroomGenius

Okay, THAT is an extreme. Yeah, it's disturbing.

NEED "NSFW" tag... lol.
    • Like Like x 1
    Mr.Self Destruct likes this.
  7. A.Auditore

A.Auditore Destruction & Soul Corruption (>*_*)> ~~~*

hmmm how to answer this one... atleast they are putting clothing on them... they could just go all out nude... as for the outfits i dont care for them that much.. i think its sad they are going the lenghts to make a "fantasty" girl, to me almosts sounds like they have no life ( i have no life either (somewhat) but still im not going to make a male character with a huge package and have him run around almost nude) , cant get a girlfriend so they have to make one up with the mods... think its cheaper to do these "alterations" then just going out and getting a xxx mag or dvd
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mr.Self Destruct

I'm assuming you play as a girl? What's the appeal in that?
  9. Janus3003

Janus3003 Skyrim Marriage Counselor

Pretty sure that "invisible armor" has been done. Combine that with a body mod and... yeah.

I've tried CBBE before, but even on the vanilla setting, it felt overdone. Really, the vanilla bodies in Skyrim are just fine. Just throw on XCE for better textures and boom, you're set.
  10. A.Auditore

yeah and also me i prefer pants instead of skirts thats just me, cause to say if this was real life who the hell is fighting a dragon in a skirt with nips and other stuff flopping about? (not me)
  11. El Fonz0

El Fonz0 Active Member

Exactly my thoughts. Someone could be converting an awesome Morrowind or Oblivion piece of armor or clothing or weapon or trying to add new gameplay options or improve existing ones, and instead, they waste their time making unrealistic, ugly, and non-lore friendly armor, weapons, and clothing.

So much wasted potential, just so they can fap without leaving their session.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Mr.Self Destruct

It's censored out though lol.
  13. KritikalPT

I honestly don't understand why they even make mods such as those. I *guess* I understand the need of seeing some more cleavage or a bit more skin, but there's a thick line between what looks good on a female, everything considering, and then you have mods that make them look like Playboy girls.
    Hell, I don't know if I should get more annoyed at the fact that they make sex mods or super skimpy mods, or the mods that adds high heels (seriously, high heels, on SKYRIM?!) or other stupid outfits.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. A.Auditore

aela's outfit is the ONLY passable "skimpy" outfit (if you will) on skyrim.... and i had to fasce palm myself the other day cause i found out that i could make it gooo me! :D
    • Like Like x 1
    Janus3003 likes this.
  15. MushroomGenius

The "Tavern Clothes" would probably be next, along with the topless Fur Armor (basically a strapless fur bra).

V------ ah yup, forgot the Forsworn armor.
  16. KritikalPT

Also, am I the only one who thinks that the Forsworn armor is skimpy enough? That's a vanilla armor, and it shows more flesh than a night in the Red Light District.
    "NO!" scream the modders, "We want more T&A! We need it! Our social life is that bad that we need to train One-Handed by doing this!"
    Bah... I could go on forever.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Serebro Moniker

Serebro Moniker He who moves it moves it

I didn't realize people had made sex mods for Skyrim, I thought that was just Oblivion so far.
  18. A.Auditore

you make me laugh :D... besides not to much into the mods as i play skyrim on ps3
  19. KritikalPT

Haha, no. I could bet you that one of the first mods that was made for the PC, besides some slight graphical improvements, was a nude mod.
  20. Serebro Moniker

Serebro Moniker He who moves it moves it

Oh, I knew about nude mods.
    I meant mods featuring the actual act of sex. I just checked. They exist *facepalm*