1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Skeleton Key Returned What's Next

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Christopher Worthy, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Christopher Worthy

Christopher Worthy New Member

Yesterday i returned the Skeleton Key to it's rightful owner.How many of these jobs from Vex & Delvin do i have to do to get the Under New Management quest? I'm guessing it doesn't matter which jobs i do?

2. SkyrimShark85

SkyrimShark85 Member

What I usually do for my character is I max out the lockpicking, sneak, and pickpocket skills and deck out their perks as well so I can complete the jobs easily without getting caught by the authorities. What you have to do is you have to complete five random jobs in each major city excluding riften (Whiterun, markarth, solitude, and windhelm). There is a unique quest in each of the four major cities after completing five jobs in the city, and all four of those unique quests must be completed before the under new management quest is initiated. If you complete any jobs in riften, or if you complete a job in one of the four major cities after completing the unique quest for that city, it doesn't do you any good except for the payment for the job. What I will usually do is I will save my game before asking delvin or vex for a new job, and if they give me a job in riften, or in a major city which I have already completed the unique quest in and therefore have restored the guild's influence to, I will revert back to the saved game until they give me a job in a city that will do me some good.

• Agree Agree x 1