• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I have recently made a new character who is a fur and leather- kind of hunter, and after seeing the Skaal armor I was like "OMG I want this." I remember hearing about a location that had a few dead Skaal that can have the armor taken off them, is this true? Where can I find Skaal armor WITHOUT having to kill a Skaal?

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Found this for you:
  • Fahlbtharz - Several pieces can be looted from the corpse of Eydis.
  • Highpoint Tower - Just past the large cavern where the Ash Guardian is summoned is a tunnel with several ash spawn. Jump on the ledges to find a skeleton surrounded by a full set of Skaal armor. If the Ash Spawn attack with their fireballs, the pieces may get scattered around the tunnel.

Hmmm, thank you! I'll definitely check out these places. I must get my hands on that armor. :D

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Wait... WHAT?!?

I could have mixing and matching fur, forsworn and SKAAL... this whole time?!?

Awesome news.

LotusEater

Oh, I see it can't be improved. Slight downer but still great news. I'll make it work.

LotusEater

JClarke1953

Heh, I looted a female foresworn for her armor, put it on my char and really like how she looks in it. So I took the armor, made it Legendary and more armor rating (thanks to a Smithing potion I made), then enchanted it.

I did make my own fur armor, but didn't like how that looked, and when I ran into a few Foresworn, well, why not, lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts