OOC Sins of our Elders [[Accepting Applications]]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    I owe you nothing! :p
    YOU OWE ME LOTS MELEE *flails*
    and then scooby doo mansion....just saying
    Awesome_Face_Say_WHUT.jpg

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Sounds cool Melee, thanks for checking too...saved me having to check :D. We should be able to cover this scenario fairly quickly (I'm looking forward to seeing what Le' gets herself into for that) they flee Windhelm, and assume the westward trip from Windhelm goes without incident (either myself or znow could write this one up, although I'd like to :p if that's cool with you, znow? - the travelling post, I mean)...and then BAM, caught up with Fen, escape from heavily guarded mining community...then we can have a minor incident on the way to Helgen :D how about a ..... haunted scooby-doo mansion? :D

Melee, are you going to write up an introductory post and position Fen at Embershard mine soon? it should only take us a couple of posts each to catch up to her scene.

...and Owl guy...dude, where are you? Do you need to discuss where or how to jump in?
    We could both write posts while traveling. The characters are different so it will only be slightly repetitive but with a different rendering. But I wouldn't rush the traveling, this RP is about the deeper stuff to my understanding, and depending on how Le'zha and Cooky travel will depend on how many posts we each have. Or at least, that's what I think.

A.Auditore

maybe...

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    :p If you think it will take a while to get to where you meet Fen, I can just try and draw out the mining scenes?

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Rizen, I like how you portrayed my character but I would appreciate it if you didn't take control of her like that again. I like to be able to respond, and I didn't give you permission. I'll work with it now, when I can make a post, but please don't do it again. <3

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    Yeah. Understood...and I'm terribly sorry about that - I didn't want to engage in smaller back and forth posts without all the characters being established, just felt too limited at the time eg. "Cooky looked up, 'Yes?' =end of post...or I'd be over-baking behaviour to fill in more content... - I avoided using any dialogue with your character, but obviously since I was aware of that, then I knew while writing that I was was pushing the boundary - I swear it wont happen again. It's been a while since I last RP'ed and I'm rusty, I'd gotten so used to writing fiction that for sake of plot I habitually moved it along....WONT HAPPEN AGAIN...we good?

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Yeah. Understood...and I'm terribly sorry about that - I didn't want to engage in smaller back and forth posts without all the characters being established, just felt too limited at the time eg. "Cooky looked up, 'Yes?' =end of post...or I'd be over-baking behaviour to fill in more content... - I avoided using any dialogue with your character, but obviously since I was aware of that, then I knew while writing that I was was pushing the boundary - I swear it wont happen again. It's been a while since I last RP'ed and I'm rusty, I'd gotten so used to writing fiction that for sake of plot I habitually moved it along....WONT HAPPEN AGAIN...we good?
    Yes, it's fine. I completely understand where your coming from. I'm not mad or anything so we were always good. :) And I realize that the smaller back and forth would have been bad, but I'm the type of person that does a lot in one post regardless if it's back and forth or not. ;) I was just letting you know for future reference. Thank you for not getting irate with me for mentioning it.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    No, wouldn't get angry over that - it's more than a fair enough request. If anything, it's somewhat of a wake-up call to me. I'll be on my bestest behaviour :)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    No, wouldn't get angry over that - it's more than a fair enough request. If anything, it's somewhat of a wake-up call to me. I'll be on my bestest behaviour :)
    pff best behavior? *giggles*

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    Gah! In my brilliance, I only just now realized I only put up half the post I wrote. Wonderful. Going to fix that now.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I know I just practically rewrote what you had wrote, Rizen, but I thought it would be good for the readers to see Le'zha's point of view since quite a bit happened. I figured I'd let you progress it, since it is Cooky that is native to the place. :)

I liked your post Andante. I like all the emotion you expressed.

A.Auditore

maybe...

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    My Review! (so far)
    ~-------------------~

I did say I would be doing review often, now I haven't read through everything, but these are my thought so far...

I love everyones posts and as a few of you can see I've given you rep and I will be giving the others rep soon when I get chance to reading. I gave each person a personal comment and to be perfectly honest I don't know how any of you could improve, probably just make sure to proof read and look through your post to make sure everything makes sence.

What I have really loved so far was that most people have done a backstory which were all really impressive and I really liked them all. Now there is one persons post I was really impressed with and that was Andantes as she she really portrayed the character well and also she wrote a lot of good quality stuff.

Now I just have to say I'm really enjoying the rp so far and will try and make time to read the other posts and thank you all for doing great quality and well thought out posts as I found them all very nice to read and I will be following this rp!

Next review will be done soon... :D

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    I figured I'd let you progress it, since it is Cooky that is native to the place. :)

I was hoping the scene would have progressed from there to Le's scene...the reason being at first I wrote with the intention of setting you up with a plot-line post...but it's all good though...that's still to come then :) and secondly, here's my difficulty, and I've been racking my brain for a little while over this and haven't come up with anything yet (I'm fully open to suggestion for an angle here too)...How do you guide a character to a place (say, leading Le' to Cooky's house...not in a creepy way) without assuming the character's movements? Because any indirect way I can think of ends up straying from character traits...e.g. Cooky points "Oh, take two lefts and a right, follow that past the guy with no legs that begs for septims, it's 3 houses up on the left from there" and then he just walks off in that general direction? nope...doesn't seem right. I'm still thinking the next move over so it'll be fluent in it's pace.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts