• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
What are your views on the next game in the famed Sims franchise, which is to release in Fall 2014 if I'm not mistaken.

I believe the new CAS and build mode is really neat. But there isn't really much shown about the gameplay. The 'emotions' are new, and I'd like to see how they play out. I hope they uplift the careers because I really want to interact more with my jobs.

Rimfaxe96

I quit following the franchise after Sims 2. Bought Sims 3 but the fact that I spent a few hours creating the character and its house instead of playing and that over and over again killed it for me in time.
I appreciate the effort they put into it but at some point it shouldn't be made more complex than it is. Sims 2 *Pets hehe remains my favourite, 'cause the least I want to edit and influence is the character of the Sim. Watching plain evil ones running around to f!ck sh!t up might be fun, but it gets boring after a while, really.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts