• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lemnisc8

Bunny Protector and Thalmor Killer
A touch off topic but i thought I would share my latest GFX, created completely from scratch (nothing off the internet in this one!).

standalone

(c) Lemnisc8 - please don't use it without permission.

Being that i'm still new to photoshop, i'm quite proud of this one, especially as it's 100% Original.

That's brilliant! Awesome work, well done! I'm sure I'll be hitting you up as soon as I figure out what I want. Way to beautify this place up. ;)

ha! I was up unil 3am this morning looking at different images on google, and trying to figure out how to set up my ps3 to do screen shots. still haven't figured out the latter. I love your above post- one of the most unique and awe striking part of the series, for me, has been how brilliant the skies are on this game. I love the "aurora borialis" type sky that happens now and again, along with the different shots of the moons. Nothing like floating down the river looking up at that.. just have to watch out for those trolls! :p

Lemnisc8

Indeed, the sky in this game has definately had some great attention to detail about it along with some great animation. They deserve a good bit of respect for that, as it's one of those few games you can walk about and just take in the view, almost like real life.

You should be able to take your skyrim partner out on a picnic below the stars :D

Yes, yes... I see it all coming together now. Quest: Bring your wife a fork, a plate, a bowl, and a cup. And of course upon return she would chastise you for not getting the matching set that seats 4. DOH! Reload.

zFrenzyy

Assassin at your service
Not sure if you are still doing these but here we go.
I would like a White Fur, Male Khajiit with Nightingale Armor without the hood.
For the backround, maybe do a forest at night if you can please ;).
EDIT : Maybe and very well appreciated if you put a ready-to-fire bow pointed towards the left or right of the siggy.
Thanks!

Lemnisc8

White Fur, Male Khajiit with Nightingale Armor without the hood.
For the backround, maybe do a forest at night if you can please ;).
EDIT : Maybe and very well appreciated if you put a ready-to-fire bow pointed towards the left or right of the siggy.
Thanks!

Yeah i'm still doing them

That might be possible, but i'm afraid it's kind of unlikely as it's too specific. I'd have to hunt for an image of a white male khajjit in hoodless nightingale armour to be able to do it... I'll go have a look for you and see if there are any about, but it's unlikely that anyone will have posted such a screenshot, and it gets even more complicated if he's going to be standing readying a bow to fire.

Unless of course you have one?

If not then i'll see what I can do. It might be possible to manipulate several images to come up with that, however if not, do you have any other ideas? Preferably a bit less specific ;)

Lemnisc8

Yes, yes... I see it all coming together now. Quest: Bring your wife a fork, a plate, a bowl, and a cup. And of course upon return she would chastise you for not getting the matching set that seats 4. DOH! Reload.

I sense I would be reloading many times on such a quest...

"Here love, a matching set, it took seven days to find, many people lost their lives, and they are even worth a few septums due to their rarity! Truly a set worthy of the Devines!" *gives set*

"No no no, for the last time, I wanted the SILVER cups with the GOLD engraving, not Gold cups with SILVER engraving"

*kills wife* Fuuuuuuuuuu!

*Reload*

zFrenzyy

Assassin at your service

That might be possible, but i'm afraid it's kind of unlikely as it's too specific. I'd have to hunt for an image of a white male khajjit in hoodless nightingale armour to be able to do it... I'll go have a look for you and see if there are any about, but it's unlikely that anyone will have posted such a screenshot, and it gets even more complicated if he's going to be standing readying a bow to fire.

Unless of course you have one?

If not then i'll see what I can do. It might be possible to manipulate several images to come up with that, however if not, do you have any other ideas? Preferably a bit less specific ;)
Sorry, maybe just a dude in nightingale armor with the forest in the dark backround.

haha- If only there were a reload button in real life. "Honey, you've been home all day, can you PLEASE take out the trash?!?" "Uhh... yeah, give me a minute. I have to kill this giant." :mad: "OMG Really?" FUS RO DAH!!!! oops. *RELOAD*

Lemnisc8

haha- If only there were a reload button in real life. "Honey, you've been home all day, can you PLEASE take out the trash?!?" "Uhh... yeah, give me a minute. I have to kill this giant." :mad: "OMG Really?" FUS RO DAH!!!! oops. *RELOAD*

I'm going to get three little kittys IRL. I'll call one, Fus, one Ro, and on Dah, so I can stand in the garden and call them.

You know it would be awesome ;)

Lemnisc8

Sorry, maybe just a dude in nightingale armor with the forest in the dark backround.

Now that I can do. I'll come up with something awesome for you, and i'll PM you when i've posted it here! It's like 03:53 am here atm so unfortunately i'll have to wait until tomorrow evening to do it.

Ok my friend, I think I've figured it out. There's a beautiful night sky at the top of this page: http://likeabirdintheskyrim.tumblr.com/post/16371060809/enhanced-night-mod

add the female assassin on the left from this one:
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&...bnw=167&start=16&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:16

(sorry such a long link. :rolleyes:)

slap a "we know" with drippy letters and the hand. throw my char name "Azraq" on there somewhere and I think we have a winner. You'll probably have to tweak the colors because the background is super dark. Or just work your magic and make another piece of art. ;) Thanks a mil!

zFrenzyy

Assassin at your service
Now that I can do. I'll come up with something awesome for you, and i'll PM you when i've posted it here! It's like 03:53 am here atm so unfortunately i'll have to wait until tomorrow evening to do it.
Alright thanks bro

Lemnisc8

Alright thanks bro

I had a lil time to work on it...

Hows this headed for you mate? I can change pretty much anything, the colour, font, background... but you know if you like it as is then feel free to use it off the bat.

Frenzy copy.jpg

If not, let me know some changes, and those will get done tomorrow.

zFrenzyy

Assassin at your service
I had a lil time to work on it...

Hows this headed for you mate? I can change pretty much anything, the colour, font, background... but you know if you like it as is then feel free to use it off the bat.

View attachment 618

If not, let me know some changes, and those will get done tomorrow.
Holy whoa.
Love the fading words.
Hmm, maybe add a little less purple on the armor and darken it up a bit?
Haha, thanks alot!
EDIT : And like yours but maybe a different color, the outlines on the outside of the siggy

Latest posts