• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lemnisc8

Bunny Protector and Thalmor Killer
Hello, Lumnisc.

Do you think you can make me one with the 9 main dragon priests (with a close up of Konahrik in the middle) in a gloomy ruin or tomb-esque kinda area? I would love for it to say Dentred, the Dragon Priest Enthusiast in white letters with red outlining.

I would be especially grateful if you can make this for me!

Hi there,

I'll give that a go for you. Check back this time tomorrow and I'll see what I can come up with. The text won't be a problem at all and ill see about collecting images of the 9 priests and a nice backdrop as per your specifications. If there is any particular font you would like me to use then let me know, if not then i will choose one that best fits the design.

If I can't find what you are after can i please design you something that might not be exactly what you were after, but would definately be directly related to the main dragon priests in skyrim?

Dentred

Dancer/ Artist
Hi there,

I'll give that a go for you. Check back this time tomorrow and I'll see what I can come up with. The text won't be a problem at all and ill see about collecting images of the 9 priests and a nice backdrop as per your specifications. If there is any particular font you would like me to use then let me know, if not then i will choose one that best fits the design.

If I can't find what you are after can i please design you something that might not be exactly what you were after, but would definately be directly related to the main dragon priests in skyrim?

It is completely fine with me if it can't be perfectly as I specified. All I ask is that you do your best with what is provided for you. Even if it comes close I will still be 100% satisfied and grateful.

As for the font, I'm not really sure, I've never been that familiar with fonts. Lol! I suppose anything that would be pleasing to the eye.

Thank you in advance!

Lemnisc8

Keep it up bud better and better every time!

Thanks man i do appreciate your encouragement. I know I appear a bit protective over my stuff but really by forcing myself to keep going is the only way im going to get better.

I know I don't appear to always appreciate any criticism but on the inside it feeds my hunger to get better and progress with better pieces, and for that sir I humbly thank you and ask you to continue critiquing my gfx honestly, especially as I know you well enough not to tell me it sucks hard without backing it up with USEFUL feedback.

If it werent for people like you who judge things honestly and with a keen eye, people like me wouldn't get any better. I'd happily return the favour when it comes to your music stuff. I can give a lot of advice in that area, especially music production (i am in fact fully qualified to teach).

Thanks again,

Lem

kirak95197

Writer
Hi Kirak...

I was able to work on this later than I expected.

As requested a dragon flying past something very bright (it's obv not flaming out of it's mouth or you'd see the flames IN his mouth), looking cool roaring its butt off, with your name in the font on the left requested.

View attachment 413

Let me know if this is ok for you!

That looks great! Thank you so much.

Lemnisc8

It is completely fine with me if it can't be perfectly as I specified. All I ask is that you do your best with what is provided for you. Even if it comes close I will still be 100% satisfied and grateful.

As for the font, I'm not really sure, I've never been that familiar with fonts. Lol! I suppose anything that would be pleasing to the eye.

Thank you in advance!

Ok...

I know this isn't EXACTLY what you asked for but in the time it's taken (longer than I would care to admit) this really is the best I could come up with without starting from scratch (which unfortunately I don't have time for).

I believe it speaks for itself about what it is, and there is some nice trickery getting all the lighting right... getting the flames to reflect off the masks that were close to flames (light bloom), took a while as I'd never done anything like that before.

dragon priest copy.jpg

I really hope you like this one, but if you don't then fear not, i'll try and come up with a different design, but i think this is the best Dragon Priest design i could come up with. If you like it but want something like text changing, that isn't an issue though as these are easily changable.

Let me know what you think!

Dentred

Dancer/ Artist
Ok...

I know this isn't EXACTLY what you asked for but in the time it's taken (longer than I would care to admit) this really is the best I could come up with without starting from scratch (which unfortunately I don't have time for).

I believe it speaks for itself about what it is, and there is some nice trickery getting all the lighting right... getting the flames to reflect off the masks that were close to flames (light bloom), took a while as I'd never done anything like that before.

View attachment 415

I really hope you like this one, but if you don't then fear not, i'll try and come up with a different design, but i think this is the best Dragon Priest design i could come up with. If you like it but want something like text changing, that isn't an issue though as these are easily changable.

Let me know what you think!

Alright, I like it. Now, nooby question incoming, how do I put in it my sig? (this is like my second forum I've ever been registered to. Haha!)

Dentred

Dancer/ Artist
Never mind, I got it.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. I would give you rep but I already gave you some. Haha!

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
haha awesome, thx lem

Lemnisc8

Ok
Sorry, Lem. I really am grateful though. I know you'll make it look awesome. Judging by your other stuff.

Well thanks for the vote of confidence...

jester2 copy.jpg

Let's see if this one takes your fancy?

Will you do me a favour, and delete all your posts apart from your request post please, just to tidy things up :)

Let me know if you like.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts