• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seethe

and have the :eek: in there, wherever you think is the funniest/most epic place.

Seethe

:X It's mine, xbox doesnt let me take screens so I digi cam it :sadface: heh. He's supposed to be a Vigilant of Stendarr, I guess just find a cool looking one.

A.Auditore

maybe...
you forgot his :eek:

A.Auditore

maybe...
<--- the one who started :eek:

A.Auditore

maybe...
thats who i was talking about was seethe

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
just a thought but have you ever seen the metal Irridium? if you could make the background like a chromed out purple like that I would Love you forever... ok maybe not love but I would cherish my sig

A.Auditore

maybe...
just a thought but have you ever seen the metal Irridium? if you could make the background like a chromed out purple like that I would Love you forever... ok maybe not love but I would cherish my sig
youd love him forever aww how sweet

Lemnisc8

Bunny Protector and Thalmor Killer
Hi shew,

Just to let you know i will finish yours tomorrow as soon as I get the opportunity.

Thank you very much for the generous rep points. I'll make sure your Sig is just the way you want it, as I think what you are after is very doable and shouldn't take me too long to find the appropriate irridium texture.

Shew

np I appreciate the work so far and gave a full 8 rep from me for doing this in the first place, likle Rayven said this is a great thing for the community.

Lemnisc8

Hi Shew,

Regarding your signature, what sort of texture would you like, as there are many different chrome/irridium texures available for me to use. Would you like a smooth texture, or a... ahem... textured texture, for example dimples, waves?

Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Kind Regards,

Lem

Shew

show me textured ones and the smooth and we'll see

kirak95197

Writer
I would like a picture of a dragon, something like yours but in the air flying past the sun, in Chiller font (If you can) Put "Kirak" in any color that shows up well to the left of the dragon.

Lemnisc8

I would like a picture of a dragon, something like yours but in the air flying past the sun, in Chiller font (If you can) Put "Kirak" in any color that shows up well to the left of the dragon.

I have a few requests i'm currently working on, i'll add yours to my list. Phew, i'm getting busy!

Let me see what I can do for you buddy.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts