• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lemnisc8

Bunny Protector and Thalmor Killer
Hello all,

If you want a signature designed for use on this lovely Skyrim forum, feel free to drop me a request here and i'll do my best to come up with something nice for you, but please note that I am no expert at this. I did some signatures a while back and got good feedback, so I just thought it would be nice to do the same here.

I'll be using Photoshop, and usually what i do is build a signature out of many layers - usually a background, a main element (such as a character), and your name or any other text. The crucial point I need to make is that I am limited by whatever resources are out there, and I certainly can't draw skyrim art, so there needs to be some element of what you ask for online.

Chances are if you ask for a high elf character with six eyes, a pet skeever with 4 arms holding Daedric axes, then that would be more difficult to achieve (but actually I COULD do that). My point is that I tend to manipulate and blend multiple layers to appear seamless in your signature, but i need good quality images to work with in the first place, and finding suitable material is the difficult bit!

The more detail you can give me on what you would like (background, colours, text/font) then the better it will be for you. If however you don't have a clue then I can do something anyway!

This is of course totally free so it will take me as long as it takes unfortunately! I am more than willing to change anything about the signature after I post it, so if you want something changed then i'm happy to accomodate if I can!

Why am I doing this? Well, one, to help out the forum. And two, i get a some time on my hands a t work and there isn't much to do except loiter here and chat to you lot in the shoutbox, and surf the net...

Post your requests and i'll get round to them as soon as I can, and if you like what I do for you then please show your appreciation by liking and repping.

This forum is awesome so im glad to do my bit!

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
The Skyrim Forums signature below my name.

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
Yeah thats good, well done. Dont think i will change anything.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
a very short no taller than a size 7 font here but wide banner style with My name, and Clan Thu'um Light Mage, and [EWM] tag
A dark Purple background and lighter Purple for the text of my name Golden for CLM and Cyan for [EWM]

Lemnisc8

a very short no taller than a size 7 font here but wide banner style with My name, and Clan Thu'um Light Mage, and [EWM] tag
A dark Purple background and lighter Purple for the text of my name Golden for CLM and Cyan for [EWM]

No problem, i can do that. Just to clarify the order:

PurpleShew, Clan Thu'um Light Mage, [EWM] tag?

Shew

yup short and wide is important I need to conserve space in my signature for my tutorial links

Shew

Shew

yeah fancy it up a bit but I like the direction

Shew

and don't forget the :eek:

Lemnisc8

Shew

next to the [EWM] would be great

Lemnisc8

Seethe,

What character from the game is that? The image you linked to is of too low quality and while i can sharpen it up and make adjustments it still wouldn't look right.

If you can give me the character's name in the game then I can go and search for a better quality image of him to use instead.

Latest posts