• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RavenWing

Has anyone attempted to build this?
I did not know how to gather the Shrines so i went and built the base hoping it would lead me to the next step. It sure did. Once the base is built you have all the shrines in the list to build on the workbench. The cost of doing this is... i can't count that high. Apart from the materials needed, you will need an amulet for each deity and a very precious stone for each. Doing the math in my head.. thats probably close to what i payed to build the house...lol
Anyone deem this to be worth it?
Maybe i will put one i like and skip the rest.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I've done most of the Shrines & I've only had to buy 2 of the Amulets. Everything else I got from either drops or chests.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Not really as money is something I can make a lot of just by enchanting weapons that I have picked up & making high value potions & selling them. In the last 5 game hours I have made 100,000 Gold.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
LOL

NOVAwiz00

I am starting on this now. All I really do is as I find things bring them back and store them near by. Most of my money I fast travel back to areas I cleared with a follower and gather everything I possible can. Then go sell it all. I found that it is very important to upgrade your speech with this DLC. Makes it easier on the money.

RavenWing

not at all.... i do as well.. i think.... just seems like such a waste of valuables...
only need a shrine when i get vampirism pretty much....
nice decoration.... but seems a pretty big waste of valuables...

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Why can't you make shrines to the Daedra?

Thorn

In the Hist we trust

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Why can't you make shrines to the Daedra?
I was pissed to learn that I can only build shrines to the mamby-pamb divines. The nine divines? You think I want to wake up, open my coffin lid, and be greeted by the friggin' divines? No, I do not. I think I'll just pile skulls all over the shrine base, like an unofficial shrine to Molag Bal or Namira. Maybe some bloody rags and embalming tools?

Yes, I'm glad there are at least other people who share my pain.

Cazimir

I wish others besides me--like, say Lydia, my steward--used the shrines to pray.

LittleWolf14-10

Meridia's Champion
Although the cost can be a bit annoying if you don't get lucky with drops, I personally really like having the shrines all in my house.
Now, gathering the components for the animal head trophies... ugh.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts