• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Annageckos

Is there some way to block that shoutbox? I don't use it and when I have tried to read it it jumps every time someone post, so I have to keep scrolling back and find where I was. But by the time I do that it jumps back down to the bottom again. Also the flashing/jumping it does is giving me migraines. I do suffer from bad migraines, and this is just making them worse. I would hate to have to leave this site, I really like it here. But when I get a migraine I have to lay down in the dark and they can last for hours, even days and no site is worth that. But if there was just some way to minimize it that would solve my problem.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I can disable it completely. But there is no option to minimize it the way the template is set up now.

Annageckos

If you could do that for me it would be very helpful. My migraines have been really bad lately and I would still like to be able to browse this site.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Ok, reload a forum page where the shoutbox appears and let me know if it's gone now.

In the future when you're feeling better, please let me know if you want it re-enabled and I'd be happy to do so.

Very sorry to hear about your migraine troubles. I can sympathize and empathize :sadface: I hope you feel better soon.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm sorry. One more reload, please. Server lagged when I added you to the no-shoutbox group.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts