• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
It seems to be affecting everyone. Hopefully someone fixes it soon.

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Usually these are small issues that clear themselves up over time. This instance may also be affecting the ability of others to post threads in the rest of the forum. We are looking into the problem, so hopefully it won't take long to clear up.

In the meantime, if anyone is suffering from a perpetual error code in the SB or when trying to post in the forum, try clearing your browser cache, restarting the browser or your computer, or, if all else fails, try using a different browser. This issue isn't browser specific, so it has struck Chrome, Safari, and IE for sure. For some, Chrome won't work, but Safari will, while on another device Safari won't work but Chrome will. So try a different browser, and hopefully that will return you to your regularly scheduled Skyrim Forums fix.

Hart

Sassmaster
Nooo SB is down.

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Open the forum on a different browser. The admins are working on a solution.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
It does effect Mozilla Firefox occasionally, but it's only happened about 3 times the past couple of days.

HarleyQuinn

Administrator
There are a few different issues going on across the servers. Depending on which server you're connecting to at the time, you might run into the issues everyone is describing. Some who clear their browser cache are able to switch over to the working server. But, the server your browser accesses when the cache is cleared is at random. That's why it seems to work sometimes and not others.

We're working on the issues. We'll let you know as soon as they're resolved.

Hart

Sassmaster
Does this mean I actually have to go talk to people now?
Dang...

Hart

Sassmaster
Yep. Can't use SB still, and occasionally letting the screen sit idle on the forums, the error message will pop up.

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
Oh, I'm sorry, I meant it happened during the time of the issue. Since you made your first reply, @HarleyQuinn it's been fixed. I'll take a look at it on FireFox to test, though.

EDIT: @HarleyQuinn everything looks fine on my end, no server problems or anything. The SB was updating like normal, I could access everything just fine.. yeah, no problems from what I can see.

Last edited:

Melee

I'm back, bitches
I don't know if this is the right spot but I know that the shoutbox has been "eating" a lot of my posts. I have to refresh constantly to make sure I see everything that's been said.

Latest posts