• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Derp

Turtle power!
What is with the shoutbox? I can't seem to find any info about how to join or anything. Do you have to have a certain ammount of posts or rep to be able to enter and post?

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Once you reach a certain amount of post you'll be able to use it.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Really??? Iv seen people with no posts on there b4... in fact thats were all the spam came fr- OHHHHH! I see why that is now :D

The Phoenician

Is there a way to track my xbox character online?

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Not that I know of. If there was Bethesdas website would be the best place to look.

The Phoenician

Im still trying to get in the shoutbox lol
Just keep posting. I'm not sure what the minimum is but I don't think you are far from it.

Also welcome to the forum.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I think it's either 20 or 30 posts. Can't remember. I could be wrong altogether.

We have a restriction because some duffus decided to post... questionable images in the shoutbox. Spammed it more than anything. And then made many accounts to try and get back in. So... can't really blame the extra security measure.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
We have a restriction because some duffus decided to post... questionable images in the shoutbox. Spammed it more than anything. And then made many accounts to try and get back in. So... can't really blame the extra security measure.
So, because I can't message you, I'm putting it in the thread, and it's good info for everyone else who hasn't seen it:
We don't state the number of posts needed for a reason. The same reason that the post requirement is a thing. Think about it, a spammer wouldn't care about the post requirement. They'd spam post to get the requirements and then wreck the shoutbox again. Please edit the post so it doesn't have the numbers, and for everyone else who might see this:
The correct answer is that there is a certain number of posts you have to hit, or they can ask Rayven. Please DO NOT give numbers.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts