• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Should i get morrowind for xbox? I can get it on xbox live but from what I've seen the graphics are going to annoy me as i do own oblivion and skyrim. And i heard the combat systems pretty bad. Is there a possibility that i could do a stealth play through or is stealth not an option?

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
Im playing it right now. Stealth on morrowind isn't as easy as oblivion or skyrim. And the combat takes some getting used to. Early on, some swings will simply fail, due to low skill. Also, stamina is much more important. The lower your stamina bar is, the greater chance there is for a spell or attack to fail. Health and magicka do not regenerate as you walk around. You need to rest, or travel by boat/silt strider, in order to recover. Or just drink potions. You cannot fast travel, either, nor are quest objectives marked on your map/compass.

All that being said, Morrowind is still a great game. The quests are better, the guilds are more involved, the unique weapons and armor are more powerful, the monsters more varied... out of the last 3 Elder Scrolls games, Morrowind is by far my favorite. It is not for the today's casual gamer, but if you are willing to deal with the outdated graphics, and somewhat unforgiving combat system, you will be well rewarded.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
If you get it for PC instead, you can download things to make morrowind look like this.

Just hook up your controller and get comfy if you're used to playing games more on the console.

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
Yes, you should get the game, but I say for PC, if you have a (good) computer. If you post the specs, we could help you figure out if you could run it on your PC. You could make the game look very good on a computer, and would not be so annoyed.

Otherwise, if you really want to play it and do not have the proper specs, just get it for Xbox. You will enjoy it.

You should get it on PC if you can since you'll be able to mod the graphics and other things but if not, get it for Xbox, you'll love it :D

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
will morrowind run with some mods on my pc here is my specs, i really want to play this game again last time i played it was on xbox lol long time ago (many many moons)
system info
OS windows 7 ultimate 32 bit (6.1, build 7601)
System manufacturer: INTEL_
System model: D865GLC_
Processor Intel(R) pentium(R) 4 cpu 2.80GHz (2cpu's)
memory:2048 RAM
directx version: 11

video/display
NIVIDIA GeForce 6200
chiptype: GeForce6200
DAC Type: Intergrated RAMDAC
Total memory: 744 MB
and my hard drive is like 500gb and i have well over 300 gb of space left lol
inbox me with some good visual mods or any mods for that matter ty

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts