• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I already got Oblivion. Wasn't exactly planning to buy it, but it was only €10,- in our local toy store - and that for The Game Of The Year edition.

I have to say; Skyrim is my first TES game, and therefor it took me a while to get used to it. Oblivion is different in so many ways, but not in a negative way.
It could be me, but I never really feel like being a part of something in Oblivion. Like I really feel a connection with Skyrim. But I can't feel anything else but a tourist in Cyrodiil.
That could be the fact that I've been playing Skyrim longer, like Skyrim more or just have a connection with the game because it was my first TES game. I probably need to take my time for Oblivion in order to establish that same atmosphere Skyrim made me experience. :)

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I obtained Oblivion last week. Have only now gotten into it. Still getting the hang of the menus, but I'm only level 2. I'm taking a break from Skyrim to see if I can really get into this game. Even if not and I go right back to Skyrim in a week, I'll still keep Oblivion because I'm a fan of the series. Already, I've noticed many things that are referenced in Skyrim, so already there is a connection.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts