• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BrainOfCthulhu

After 700 Hours of Skyrim i'm not sure if its a good idea to get Morrowind, Many have said its the best Elder Scrolls game but people have also said it was good for its time and its outdated, and with access to the Internet there is always the temptation for guides.

Alexstrasza

Mother of Dragons, Bride of Fire
There is an overhaul mod that updates graphics and makes it a bit easier on your system (its was optimized horribly)

http://www.ornitocopter.net/morrowind-overhaul/ < Where to get it

It is a bit on the difficult side at times and the journal system is horrid (highly recommend you get a notebook *a brand new one* and use that)

Besides all that it is a classic game and worth playing.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Irony that I did download Morrowblivon yestaday now i am playing Morrowind in Oblivons engine.

BrainOfCthulhu, Yes get Morrowind with SG Overhaul! I did and I'm loving it even on my crappy E machine.

tx2001, You have what is called "the mod that shall not be named", aka Morroblivion, I used that too for a time. All I can say is keep a stern eye on your load order, least you wake up one day with out any ground under your feet.

cave812

dissenter
After 700 Hours of Skyrim i'm not sure if its a good idea to get Morrowind, Many have said its the best Elder Scrolls game but people have also said it was good for its time and its outdated, and with access to the Internet there is always the temptation for guides.
yeah dude play morrowind, its graphics are the only thing thats outdated about it. if you can get past the graphics, or get a mod for that, then its awesome and you should get it

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts