• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mack

$15 a month and micro-transactions are one thing, and since we're going to pay this monthly fee, I expect to see free DLC brought out that appeals to all. Quest DLC, story DLC and so on, all better be free. I can see some companies trying to release paid-for dlc with a monthly fee on top of things, but I hope they don't do this with ESO.

Do you think they would even charge extra for DLC?

Bosmeri-foxling

I don't know about this. WOW, LOTRO have paid for expansions (Although to be fair, on LOTRO, you could probably eventually by the expansions without paying anything on top of the sub fee, as paying for a sub adds Turbine points to your account, which you can use to purchase expansions). SWTOR also had a paid for expansion, that went free a while back for subs. So I now have an expansion on account that I wouldn't have paid for otherwise.

Fighter X

I can see where people wouldn't be so happy to pay extra for DLC on top of paying $15 a month. I think Bethesda and company will give out free DLC, I believe they will. This is pretty new for consoles to do, isn't it? I haven't seen to many console games with a monthly fee for online, than again I don't play console games too much anymore.

I just think it'd be the right thing to do, release free DLC, or include it in the $15 price.

Bats

I don't think they'll give all the DLC for free. I think they'll give some DLC out for free and make some paid for, at least the bigger DLC will be stuff you have to pay for, while the less impressive DLC will be free. For some reason though I think they'll release more free DLC than ones you have to pay for.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts