short story of alien born

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Alien-born

once upon a time there was a land and a planet was with that land this was the lands of earthrim itself middle earth and northern earth and south earth.

within the earth there was a group of kings but a legend un foreseen was awaiting for the humans.

The legend un foreseen but foreseen by the one they came across as legend ALIEN BORN!!!

there was strange activity happening within the feilds the mayor of the one of the lands of northern earth wanted to send his gaurds or police out to investigate and this is what they found a light like orb in the sky and it landed and coming out of it was a evil wicked alien being who was robed and wicked as he came down and attacked the human police on foot with lazer weapons to stun the humans.

he came out robed as he and zapped a few of the gaurd police humans with lazer blasts and they finally zapped the alien with a tazer without totally killing the alien but it looks like the robed evil alien had a message -you humans are our slaves arrgghhhh whom will save you??? nobody wmhahaha!!!!

and suddenly out of the bushes a unforeseen alien hero was being unseen or un foreseen he remained within the shadows of the dark bushes.

and suddenly a flash of light to his eyes alien born said eerrkkkkk!!! wait who are you??? said the gaurd police!!!WAIT!!!!!

wait sir he said eerrkkk he must be oh I can't beleive it ALIEN BORN!!! of legend. yes he is alien born!!!

the alien born has vanished well he is gone of course but I can't believe my eyes I just seen him he is ALIEN BORN !!!! foresee him we must go to the caves and see his future message has been sent to the caves of northern earthrim in the old valley..

the gaurd police make there way to the caves and in the caves they see the paintings of the alien born standing on the evil alien menace scum.

why he is alien born!!!!!we must tell the mayor about this!!!
moments later.......

mayor I beleive I believe we have the foreseen legend to all those who foresee him as the alien legend alien born himself the one with the dovah errrkkk he just went eerrrkkk because his alien planet is completely dark and as soon as I shone the light on his alien face the energy made him go eerkkk he is the alien born!!!

nah this is nonsense said the mayor there is no alien born it's all just a fairy tale.

but the caves can explain that the alien born legend has returned.. yes,yes if so if so..

Alien-born

aaaaaaa aaaaa ahhhhh AAAAAA
dovah errk ,dovah errk ,dovah errk eluktrik da dee dovah errk dovah errk eluktrida dee alik trik da da erluktrik da dee dovah errk dovah errk for your foreseen we regain.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts