• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

brovahkin!

"So Do'nall tell me what you think will happen at Shor's falls?

Assassin99

"Drauger, necromancers, perhaps bandits."

Assassin99

Yes, perhaps

Wolfie

Labrys chuckled at their expressions and also boarded the carriage. "Off we go," she said quietly.
    "Aye," Denvar said, grinning and looking back at the companions cheerfully, revealing a set of whites. He stirred the horse, and they began on their way to Shor's Stone.
    [Timeskip to where they arrive in Shor's Stone?]

Wolfie

(Eh, curses to the Alerts for not letting me know that there was a reply on this! xD)

Labrys hadn't realized that she had fallen asleep. Someone punched her lightly in the arm. She opened her eyes and saw Denvar looking back at her. He winked. "We're here, Sleeping Beauty," he grinned, looking a bit tired in the eyes.
    "When did you wake up?" she demanded slowly, rolling back her shoulders and jumping off of the carriage.
    "At the break of dawn," he answered, returning her stony look. "Oh, don't be so worrisome! I had to get the horse packed before my wife realized that I was gone."
    She snorted but was not truly mad at the man. She nodded and looked forward. A small village much like that of Rorikstead stood before them, people in miner's clothes walking around with sooty skin and cords of muscles. "We're here indeed," she said softly.

Attachments

• 1036258500.jpg
      1036258500.jpg
      56.9 KB · Views: 4

Assassin99

"We should stake out in day, clear it out at night."

Wolfie

"Do'nall is right," Labrys said, rolling her shoulders back and wincing at the tightness in her lower back. "We can roam ho- the town for now, perhaps get a few drinks. I've heard that they have a new inn here called the White Wolf."

Assassin99

"Drinks are on me."

Wolfie

"You may regret it," Labrys said wryly. "Come, follow me then." She walked into the tiny village, looking a slight sense as she looked at the houses with indifferent grey eyes that were pale in the daylight. She walked over to an inn with a fresh-painted sign of a snarling white wolf.

Assassin99

Do'nall went inside the white wolf and ordered three meads,
    "Here you go my friends."

Wolfie

Labrys opened the door and her eyes brightened, as the inn was darker than it was outside despite the cloudiness. She walked over to the bar area where nobody was sitting, feeling eyes on them. "It's more ... populated here than I remember," she muttered.

brovahkin!

"So about tomorrow guys whats the plan, im guessing we aren't just going to storm the place that would be suicide, we don't know what waits for us." He looked around it felt like everyone was watching his every move he sat awkwardly constantly looking around. "I'm more than happy to scout the area later at nightfall il be quick and quiet? No one will see me."

Assassin99

"Very well"

Wolfie

Labrys looked distracted, looking around her and meeting many of the eyes that met her own, before the townsfolk finally looked away, muttering to one another warily. She turned her eyes onto Deldrin. "Alright; when you're outside, go just outside the town and look North. You'll see a mountain. Head to it's peak, and you'll see an old ruin unlike those of Nordic or Dwemer foundations. More like ... Falmer? I'm not sure; it's nothing like I've ever seen, with white stone pillars and large doors made of some black, polished material. Scout around there, if that's to be your objective."

brovahkin!

"Ok don't worry no one will see me my father trained me to sneak to an efficient level as long as none gets to close i wont be seen. I don't want to go head on with anyone unless necessary i couldn't handle a whole group by myself." as he finished talking he quickly turn't to see at least three other people dotted around the room staring at him and his two friends. "So Labrys whats we get there?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts