• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Wolfie

"Guys," Labrys said softly, glancing back at them. "We can kill him some other day, but let's not get the guard's pissed off at us." She opened the doors and suddenly looked back at Deldrin. "Can you travel in the daytime?"

brovahkin!

"so Labrys who is the man you know, will he still help us if he notices what i am?"

Wolfie

"He should, being just as individualized as yourself," she said, walking down the road. "He's waiting at the stables for us. It'll be dark by the time we arrive," she added, "so there shouldn't be a huge problem there. Unless we encounter a dragon or Hindas decides that he does want to slit my throat."

Assassin99

"So my friends, where should we go after this place?"

*OOC: Try following us, see if that lts us message you, if not check privacy settings

Assassin99

"Of course my friend."

Wolfie

"Mm?" Labrys looked at Deldrin.

Assassin99

"It bothers me not if you are a vampire, I just hate the stereotypical vampire."

Wolfie

OOC: About if I can receive the PMs? I messed around with my privacy settings, so it should be all good.

IC: "It gives me a slight, but no, it doesn't really bother me. I've not heard of this man with the cure. Who is he?" (I do know all about him, but Labrys doesn't.)

Assassin99

"Yes, perhaps we could, but please turn nazeem first."

Wolfie

"Sounds like a good idea to me. It'd be much better to know more about this than to shun information," Labrys said. They were approaching the stables. A man in maroon garb was speaking with the carriage-driver, and laughter met her ears. She smiled to herself and walked over to the men. As they approached, the maroon-garbed man looked over and his face lit. His hair was so bright yellow that it was almost glowing white; his eyes were a dark green. "Labrys!" He grinned. "You fool, what did you get yourself into this time?"
    Labrys smiled back at him. "Denvar, it's nice to see you too. You of course know where we're heading, of all people."
    His eyes darkened slightly, Denvar nodded. He looked at her companions, looking at Do'nall and giving a slight nod to himself. His eyes turned onto the hooded Redguard. His eyes lit. "Aye, you must be Deldrin."

Wolfie

Denvar nodded. "Pleased to meet the two of you. I wish you luck in your journey, especially if you're traveling with this fool." He turned to look at Labrys.
    Labrys did an odd thing for her personality. She stuck her tongue out at the Breton. "You can get us home now," she said wearily.
    "Aye," Denvar said, looking at the carriage. "I've stuck upon an agreement with Buddy here; I'll be carting you three off to Shor's Stone. Alright with a little trip?"

Assassin99

"Of course my good man."

Wolfie

Denvar looked at Do'nall with glittering green eyes. "Ah, I like this one. Let's get started then." He turned to the carriage-driver. "I'm ready, Toric(not his name but oh well)."
    The guy nodded and slid out of the driving seat. "Return 'er in good condition, or I'll.." He made a gesture.
    Denvar's lips twitched as he nodded. "You won't have to worry with me." Toric watched as Denvar got into the driver's seat. "You three can head out in the back, but don't expect a long ride."

Assassin99

Do'nall also got in the carrige looking as happy and delighted to be on an adventure

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts