Shops/People Restock

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VirussxD

Basically, on my character now, im a master thief. Ive looted A LOT of the stores in skyrim and pickpocketed A LOT of the people in skyrim of their jewelry. Do people's inventories fill back up? Such as them buying new jewelry since their other jewelry was stolen? And well, shops don't restock their stuff that is on shelves...(Ex. The Radiant Rainments clothes on the shelves behind the counter) And if not, is there a mod of some sort that restocks that? Will ruin the fun of being a thief if EVERY shop is just out of things.

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
Im almost 100% positive that NPC's on person inventory doesn't retock but I do know that most shops restock their shelves how long till they do im not sure. I'd check UESP if I were you they prolly have a solid answer on that

VirussxD

Well what do you know. I word it a little different and i find an answer,

YES

• Shop Inventory and money gets Restocked after 48 hour. (This affects only the trader itself, not the whole cell.)
  • Cell Contents reset 240 hours after last visit. (This affects items on shelves and tables.)
This happen with EVERY SINGLE Shop and EVERY Location except for your homes.

Thanks anyway though.

VirussxD

I sitll dont have an answer on the whole part of jewelry on their person. Ive pickpocketed a lot of jewelry and im still curious if they will have it again later on.

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
That im almost certain they don't. Comin from a guy who logged 300+ hours on a thief char. Trust me on that one

ShadowGambit

What you pickpicket is not considered as "inventory" like the inventory for merchants.

What you find in people when you pickpocket is set the first time you are in the same cell as they are. That will not respawn.

Merchant inventory do respawn every 48h though, and it is in a hidden chest. Each merchant has a hidden chest that is renew every 48h OR after you attack/kill him. So to have a new inventory for a merchant, SAVE, attack/kill him and reload. The stock with be changed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts