• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    This is a Playthough, told In Character as commentary. On Master, for as long as I can survive it. I'll let you know when I dial it back, for survival, then feel squirrely enough to bump it back up again. {Braces indicates the fourth wall, Out Of Character.} "Quotes" are said aloud, of course, and the rest of it's in his head.

CAPSLOQ is mostly for SFX, as phonetically as possible. What's that spell? Probably a sound for something we don't have all the letters for, like an entire room bursting into flame. QUHhn!:. I'll also likely play with elipses. If you're wondering why some other words are just Capitalised, they're probably some sort of Noun. I'm assuming a gerManic local dialect nobody from around there lives long enough to hear much of.

Don't feel obligated to say anything, there's plenty of choice over by the [Reply] button.

Schlagmer

In Helgen, my Dark Elf heritage earned the nickname "Strike Elf" for the chant children yelled while I was being pounded by the bullies. "Schlage' die Elf" until I shouted that it's actually "Mer" running away. Then it's "Schlage' Die Mer," then 'the' Die got left off. {Okay, it's a Teutonic dialect of NorSprach.} Then, one day, I started burning them, running until the Guards caught me.

"I always knew this one would turn out bad," Not the worst time time for the Imperials to roll in, with a small Thalmor contingent, and Ulfric Stormcloak.

Then HE showed up. You know who, He said three things that day, all in the Thundertone with Brimstone, and Fire. What was that? I ran into the tower, and tried to climb. So that was Ulfric?

"Legends don't burn down," he said behind me, then the wall bursted in front of me. "YOL!", don't remember the rest, backing away from the uncomfortable heat roaring across the ceiling. HE pulled His head back out, and the stairs were covered, but out the window, there was a roof to jump across to. I jumped down, and HE landed with a WHOMP! "Yol!" I ran beside the gout of heat, sounded like it started with a T, good to know. Sure seemed to hurt Imperials, and Nords alike, burning, and dying. He landed on a wall, and took a deep breath: "Yol," Is that on the inhale? "TORCH!:." something? Burned down an Archer before it finished.

"SHhuhlhH!:." I straffed over mages, stupidly shooting Bolts of Fire up at it. These Imperials, not bright. Let's see, breath fire,, calls it down from the sky like burning hail, and can bite you in half with a couple shakes? I think i'll throw fire at it, while it flies away. Good plan!

Gotta learn how he does that, it might be nice if I ever find my hands tied useless in front of me. Two Nords, one in Imperial Studded Leather duck into two doors, and HE lands on the wall across from them. HE turns to me, closest he's been yet, and takes a breath, "YOLl!:."'

"Yeah, got it," duck in the first one before it gets painfully warm, and those Claws looked big. "yolL!" I gasped.

"What?" the nord in the blue guard armor turned.

"TORCHULDE'!" I saw his hands were untied, "The Dragon Said."

"That thing was a Dragon," He nodded, "No doubt. Just like the children's stories, and the legends!"

"Yeah." I held my Wrists out.

"Comere'," he pulled out a Dagger, "Let me get those Bindings off."

I checked "Gunjar"s Body, but didn't see anyThing I wanted.

Both Gates were closed, and neither of us could figure out how to open them, but then I heard shouts behind me. Inperial soldiers, the local Nords beat the crap out of me, but those guys tried to chop my head off with an Axe. I don't know about these Stormcloaks, besides their leader's name is Ulfrik, and the one that freed me is running up to crouch beside the door with both axes.

I popped my fists open to cup the balls of flame, , and held them up as the gate dropped. XHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHhn:. The nord got a couple swings in on the light guy after the shiny one collapsed still smoldering in the middle of the room. Now, that's Armor! with all the damage I saw flying around, and crashing down around me, I figured polished steel might be a bit better than leather with some mesh across the back. "Ready?" he pushed open the door behind me, "Let's Go."

There were two more at the bottom of the stairs, and though the door. The ceiling nearly crashed on me, so I ducked in, and started Fireing as soon as I saw them. They pulled swords, and came after me, so I backed up to the Fireplace, and the light one fell in front of me. His slash whacking off my chest on the way down. Nope, still nothing I wanted, so I grabbed some more Heavy Armor, and some potions lying around. Raloff found some in a barrel.

Down the stairs, I ran into some kind of wizard, who shocked me, but fell burning. My hands flickered out, and I got smashed in the back. I ran, and the light fighter swung his iron club at me. Around a grate, I saw a Shield on the floor, and held it up until he hit me again. I pushed him back, and QUOPH! blasted him in the face. He raised his weapon, so I smacked him again, and burned him some more. Raloff knocked him down from behind with both axes. "Hey!" His shoulders went out, "I'm on your side!"

"Then don't get in front of me." I felt the numbness come out of my hands.

"Hey, what's this?.." I reached through the bar, pulled the Robes, and Hood, found a potion in the pocket.

I walked over to a table, pulling it on, and checked a bag. Another potion, and some Lockpicks. I tucked the ones Raloff gave me in, "I'm not a thief."

"Let's go." He followed me around to the next room, which was wide open, and there were too more soldiers in the middle. I roasted them both, but they made it up the stairs, so I pushed the Heavy back down a step, and blasted them again. Raloff spun behind me, on my right, and knocked a light one down dead. The heavy one fell, so I jumped down, bashed the light one in the side, and burned him down.

"Uhugh!" An arrow, then another hit me, and I ran behind a pillar while the nord ran around up there. I fired around it with both hands, and ran half sideways up the Stairs. The nord charged in while I unslung my shield, and stepped around another pillar. QUHHHHHHHH!

WHOM! The floor erupled in flame, so I side-stepped around it, and headded for the archer coming down the steps. QUHR! I bashed him, QUHRHRHRHhn:. I looked back, and the Nord stood up next to the other dead archer. I let my shield down, and ran forward to drop the bridge. The numbness faded, and the blood flowed back into my hand as the Flame went out. The next room was full of spiders, so I sprayed with both hands before they could overwhelm me, then waited for the feeling to come back. This time with pins, and needles pain, I continued down, and found a purse in a cart before some movement in the corner of my eye brought my hands up.

Big, and black, it charged, so I fired until it got to the cart, then backed up pulling my shield before it caught up. I bashed until I couldn't, and more, backing, and burning in between until it reared, roared, and crashed down, still smoldering. Raloff must have snuck up behind me, and I jumped. "Let's get out of here," I ran until I saw blue sky...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts