• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Lol it's not the right place, but I'm sure someone will move it eventually. Welcome to the forum anyway. And to answer your question, just cuz I feel like being helpful: You can definately play a sheild and sword type character on master. I'm no expert, but all of the perks in block are very useful for this sort of build from my experience.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, dcptn. I'll go ahead and move this thread to the general discussion area but please feel free to post an actual topic about yourself in the Introductions area. We love to meet new members.

As far as your build, you can do a search for shield bash in the box on the upper right and see if that nets you any meaningful results too. We have quite a few build threads. Hopefully this thread will also gain some responses from people who have used a shield focus.

Adam Warlock

Deadly Bash perk is the one to shoot for. Using a shield with Fortify Block enchantment and gauntlets with Fortify Block/Fortify 1hand , you can bash and slash through the toughest of foes. I`ve killed quite a few opponents with just bashing . Loads of fun to bash a skeleton into bits !

Adam Warlock

I don`t have the Windshear sword (Thieve`s Guild Questline?) , but I understand it`s the ultimate bashing tool available in the game.

I don`t have the Windshear sword (Thieve`s Guild Questline?) , but I understand it`s the ultimate bashing tool available in the game.
You can actually get Windshear from the DB questline in the last quest. I don't want to post any spoilers just in case. I think it actually has a chance to stagger enemies with every hit

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts