• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I just found the shellbug in Forgotten Vale Cave, but I heard that there's another one in Forgotten Vale in a cave called Sharpslope Cave. Thing is, I've been trying to find it, but I haven't found any other cave besides Forgotten Vale Cave. Where is Sharpslope Cave?

Also, has anyone found any other shellbugs besides the one in Forgotten Vale Cave and the supposed one in Sharpslope Cave?

Also, for anyone that for some reason doean't want to kill the shellbug (or shellbugs), you can still get two chitin from it then cancel before mining the third. The shellbug will still be alive, and you'll have just enough to make the Shellbug Helmet (though unless there really is another one you won't be able to upgrade it).

Regwyne

I just went through Sharpslope Cave and cleared it. I found Chaurus Reapers, but no Shellbugs.

CORRECTION:It's located in a small crack/crevice that is on the wall,whilst you go down the massive spire/staircase. You need to back upstairs to spot it.

I just went through Sharpslope Cave and cleared it. I found Chaurus Reapers, but no Shellbugs.

CORRECTION:It's located in a small crack/crevice that is on the wall,whilst you go down the massive spire/staircase. You need to back upstairs to spot it.

AH HA! I had a feeling there was more than one. Thing is, I have no idea where Sharpslope Cave is. I read somewhere that there's a Falmer hut on a hill south of it, but I still haven't found it.

Regwyne

It's in that big rocky bridge area w/ all the falmer occupants. It's on the right cliffside,near the top.

There's a path that leads up to it, but I don't know where the path starts. :confused:

It's in that big rocky bridge area w/ all the falmer occupants. It's on the right cliffside,near the top.

There's a path that leads up to it, but I don't know where the path starts. :confused:

Okay, I finally found it. It was past the frozen lake with the two dragons. And after going through a lot of Falmer, a lot of bridges, and a lot of backtracking (oi...), I finally found the shellbug! Now I am officially done with the Forgotten Vale.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts