• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

rittz

Every time I put something on my shelves or in the glass cases, when I leave the house and then go back inside, it's like the shelves and glass cases vomited their contents up onto the floor. :/

Bluebaron

I built glass cases in my house in falkreath and the option to store things in them doesnt even come up so im stuck with a house full of empty display cases also i had a stray dog folower i told him to stay at the house i come back and the dog just disappeared . Hearthfire does have glitches hopefuuly they will be fixed . By the way the same with my shelves cant display anything on them only the book cases work .

Adam Warlock

I built glass cases in my house in falkreath and the option to store things in them doesnt even come up so im stuck with a house full of empty display cases also i had a stray dog folower i told him to stay at the house i come back and the dog just disappeared . Hearthfire does have glitches hopefuuly they will be fixed . By the way the same with my shelves cant display anything on them only the book cases work .
you have to drop objects on the floor , pick them up , and place them in display cases physically since
none of them operate like a dagger rack in other houses
The display cases in Hjerim are put-it-in types as well so I don`t think that part of it is a glitch
I believe it`s that way so you can display other objects than weapons since there are wall racks/plaques for weapons available

I can`t get objects to remain on tables , barrels , and such and the only shelves that don`t vomit placed objects is the one in the little room where the dirty dishes are.
that`s where all my bugs in jars are sitting now.

J'Sabbah

This isn't Hearthfire specific. I've always had this problem

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
It's a normal thing with Skyrim. I've never spent much time decorating, but I think you're supposed to just drop the stuff, leave then come back and place it where you want to. Not entirely sure though...

Adam Warlock

even the ore boxes in the cellar puke out the rocks you feed them
but Arvak`s Skull is stable on the armory workbench . go figure

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts