Xbox One Shearpoint word wall

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Repoocsrepoop

So my particular game of skyrim is glitched to all hell and I don't know why. There are characters faling through the ground, dragons flying backwards, and even spiders turning into draugr. I've been okay with it for the most part, until I found this problem with shearpoint. I go there, kill the dragon and the priest, and go up to the wall. It gives me the throw voice shout, but instead of giving me all three words like it should, it gives me only one. I would appreciate any help as to how I can fix the problem and get the entire shout.

JYAT787

Then you should have restarted as soon as you started seeing the bugs you mentioned. Plus, I never heard of that word wall being problematic like that. Have you tried unlocking the only word it gave you and attempted to use it?

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
The Bugs you are describing sound like side effects of modding of some kind. You say you have no mods installed, but I have not encountered or heard of any bugs like that in Skyrim SE whatsoever without external elements playing a part.

@Repoocsrepoop

Last edited:

JYAT787

1. The Bugs you are describing sound like side effects of modding of some kind. You say you have no mods installed, but I have not encountered or heard of any bugs like that in Skyrim SE whatsoever wihtout external elements playing a part.

2. Word Walls have never given all 3 words of a shout normally unless you are doing special quests or it is a special word wall. They only ever give you one word of 3; which means if you want the other 2 words of throw voice, you need to find the other 2 walls in the game to get them. If you'd like I can provide you with a link that gives you the locations of them.

@Repoocsrepoop
Actually, the word wall in Shearpoint does indeed give you 3 words of a shout, which is for Throw Voice. But you are right in the fact that it sounds like a mod issue

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
I just realized we were talking about one of the few exceptions to the word wall rule in game--where Krosis is found.

But even still only getting one of the three words is a bug I have never encountered or heard of without the influence of mods being installed. Your game could be corrupt, but I have never encountered that with XB1 saves like I have PC saves... that is, without mods being involved.

I'd make sure to go into your load order and delete any and all mods that you have installed: even if they are disabled. Perhaps even try clearing your game's cache and update it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts