1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Share inventory items between saved games

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by iamkl00t, Dec 2, 2011.

1. iamkl00t Duke of Jarl

Message Count:
    Does anyone know if this is possible?

It would be really cool if you could have multiple save files, for multiple playthroughs but maybe have a shared area in each one where your characters could share items.

For example, if the chest in breezehome could be accessed by all your characters in different playthroughs? I've spent hours levelling up smithing and enchantments but want to use a different character for the main quest. Just wish I could share a few items across without having to smith them all over again!

Maybe there could be a PC mod or something but as I'm playing on Xbox I guess I'd miss out even if it was possible :sadface:
  2. psyk0 No soul gem large enough.

Message Count:
    To my knowledge there isn't any way to do this; when you start a new game you generate a whole seperate world.

It's possible it could be done with a PC mod of some kind, but to be honest if you're doing that, you could probably just use console commands to give yourself the required items - same result, 10% of the effort. :)

Failing that you can just do the quests / crafting again - you've already done it once, so it'll be faster next time! :)