Sexy Wood Elf Build - The Pathfinder

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FudgeMuppet

Instead of writing the build out I made a video about it instead :beermug:

Not the worst looking either ;)

The Pathfinder is a devout follower of the Green Pact and uses her natural talents for tracking prey and exploring dangerous terrain. She uses Archery, Light Armour, Block (you shall hear why), Smithing and Enchanting.

Link to Perks and Facebook page to vote is in the YouTube description :Dragonborn:

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Two questions:

1. How high is your archery?
2. What is that green glow when you shoot your enemies?

AS88

Staff member
This is good, man. Glad your channel has got up and running, and you're gaining popularity.

Left you a little comment on the video, too :)

Joker

So, in seeing what you put in the video, I am wondering what you did to get your archery to 100 before any of those quests. I am not accusing you of anything, I am just wondering what path you went to get archery to 100, along with your sneak & light armor......and whatever else.......

FudgeMuppet

So, in seeing what you put in the video, I am wondering what you did to get your archery to 100 before any of those quests. I am not accusing you of anything, I am just wondering what path you went to get archery to 100, along with your sneak & light armor......and whatever else.......

What quests? The video is set in areas available regardless of quests completed/not completed. For archery you just shoot a lot of things, for light armor you heal whilst you get hit a lot, and for sneak you find a bandit and sneak behind them for long periods of time. OR you can use the oghma infinium like WE DID but hey we only do it so we can make builds in time for you guys as maxing out a character in two weeks demands an incredible amount of time. In our personal playthroughs we do not cheat and we advise people not to either :D

Joker

No, you misunderstood my question. I was just wondering what quests would boost my archery fastest. I wasn't insinuating anything malicious by asking, I was just wondering. I do not advocate cheating either. Thanks for sharing that build though, I have started a character based on your build.

FudgeMuppet

No, you misunderstood my question. I was just wondering what quests would boost my archery fastest. I wasn't insinuating anything malicious by asking, I was just wondering. I do not advocate cheating either. Thanks for sharing that build though, I have started a character based on your build.

Ohh I see. Go to Angi's camp. Just look it up and do her little archery tutorial thing it helps a lot.
:)

Joker

I am also going to be copying a few of your builds from your youtube channel. I watched a few of your builds, and I like the ones I watched. Thanks for all your hard work!

Blackwood Strider

Seeing how I am using this build right now I would like to ask if you could give me the rules for the green pact and a list of the plants I ingredients I can use.

AS88

Staff member

Latest posts