• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
As many have said, there is little of a sexual nature. Even when I come home from a day of slaying and plundering and my wife is asleep in our bed. As soon as I get in, she gets out.

There's more sexual content taught at primary school. I often read with my 10 yr old daughter whatever she fetches from school. Though a few months the shout of "daddy, shall we read this weeks book ?" was initially challenging because it was called Let's Talk About Sex. Believe me when I say that there was far more sexual content in that school book than in Skyrim.

Neriad13

Premium Member
As many have said, there is little of a sexual nature. Even when I come home from a day of slaying and plundering and my wife is asleep in our bed. As soon as I get in, she gets out.

There's more sexual content taught at primary school. I often read with my 10 yr old daughter whatever she fetches from school. Though a few months the shout of "daddy, shall we read this weeks book ?" was initially challenging because it was called Let's Talk About Sex. Believe me when I say that there was far more sexual content in that school book than in Skyrim.

Wow. How things have changed since I was that young.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
And her husband was mostly fine with it, at least in the Nightingale's case. :D But I did find it hilarious how the Khajiit sex scene was censored. The Queen Mother of Morrowind sleeping with a member of a race that is commonly used as slaves? Nope! Not getting published! Emperor's decree. EDIT: Wait, scratch that. I just read the fully intact Daggerfall version. Holy crap, that's graphic. :vomit:

But what really blew me away as I finally read all the books in one go last night was her affair with Tiber Septim and its unfortunate result. Really, Talos? :eek:
I just read it too lmao. Now that's the the kind of material that warrants an M rating.

But regarding her and Tiber Septim, I couldn't believe he would do that. I was just thinking "if you were so worried about a bastard threatening your children, then, well... don't have an affair in the first place." And the next Nord I make will be named Straw, he seemed so sweet and I felt so bad for him :sadface:

osheao

there's no doubt that the humanist government public school system is much worse than skyrim.

in fact, the school system is going to come to dislike my daughter's father very much. that i guarantee.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I just read it too lmao. Now that's the the kind of material that warrants an M rating.

But regarding her and Tiber Septim, I couldn't believe he would do that. I was just thinking "if you were so worried about a bastard threatening your children, then, well... don't have an affair in the first place." And the next Nord I make will be named Straw, he seemed so sweet and I felt so bad for him :sadface:

There are things about Khajiit that I just don't want to know. :eek:

I tend to think that Tiber Septim gradually lost his sanity as he aged. He'd done a lot of terrible things to further his own ends, killed friends, shouldered so much responsibility, been bound to prophecy his entire life, not to mention forcibly glued and held together a mishmash of squabbling provinces. Maybe it was inevitable that he'd crack under the strain and have an affair eventually. And then to see the possibility of his entire life's work ruined by that one slip-up...I might go a little crazy at something like that. And it's not like he doesn't have a proclivity towards self-destruction either - recall the time when he slit his own throat and thus lost his Voice.

Aw! Would he have a cute farm and a sweet wife? It would be so funny if he went on to become the Dragonborn, but that's not really possible. :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts