• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JClarke1953

I was just wondering if there's been server problems. The last few day's the Forum's have been a hassle to get to because of the "server not responding". And it'll happen when I try to post something, a very long delay, and then a blank screen showing the server isn't responding.

Thanks very much for all the time and work all of you put into these Forum's.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I haven't noticed any problems myself. What browser are you using?

It could also be our different geography and our own link to the site giving us different experiences with lag.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
This morning ( AEST ) My browser said 'Error, Please try again later' The whole page loaded, though I couldn't go on to anything because when I hovered over my alerts, the black box would pop up saying Error.

But all good now.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
We did have a small period of downtime. I got the "unspecified error" in my browser for a bit yesterday.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
My morning is your yesterday :)

But I'm back online so I'm happy..

JClarke1953

I use an iPad, the 2nd Gen one, that I use a lot. I'm 8' from our wireless router, and we use FIOS.

Also, this isn't the only time. I couldn't get on almost half of Sunday.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
Well, perhaps there was a server error then. Not every site is perfect, things like Habbo and such crash and need maintenance sometimes and we can't avoid them.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I know that the folks who use IE get far more of those pop-up errors on here than anyone else which is why I asked which browser you use. I don't remember there being issues on Sunday specifically (that doesn't mean there weren't any, but simply that I didn't seem to check the forums when it might have been occurring).

My email is rayven@skyrimforum.com and if you have another day with those problems consistently, please drop me a line there and I'll do my best to check it out.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
*saves to personal storage in brain*

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts