• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Greedy_Bee

Hey. So today i went to go find serana in the castle and i coulndt find her. ive tried every location ive done detect all creatures still havent seen her. I have no clue were to find her and reloading doesnt work. So did i do something to send her a different place? all ive done is take some bloodcursed arrows from her and gotten her mother back the skyrim. So anyone know if she just glitched out and vanished or if i did something? thanks if you read this -Greedy

rowynyew

Found this here so it may help you:

If told to "Wait Here", the option to "Follow me" may not appear when spoken to. If the cell is unloaded, she may disappear forever and it may only be fixed with console commands.
If the main questline for Dawnguard is finished, asking to part ways may fix this. If she will not continue following during the questline, she will appear at scenarios requiring her. If not, using ally commands to move her into the area may also work.
Possible, unconfirmed solution: Go to another town such as Whiterun and wait 72 in-game hours. She should get tired of waiting and return to you.

Also, I found this here:

Try doing a "prid xx002B74" from the console, where "xx" is DG load order, and hit enter. Then do a "moveto player", all without quotes, hit enter. With all else equal, that should move her to your location.

The load order for dawnguard is usually 00, 02, or 03. Replace the xx with one of those until it works.

Greedy_Bee

I have it seems she has for whatever reason disapeared from the game FILES. no console command has ever worked. moveto loads 2 screens then brings me back to the exact point where i was. spawning her doesnt work for apparently she isnt registered. Shes registered in earlier loads. im trying to play up to the point of where i was but its a pain. and i hadnt interacted with her for about 3-5 days im not sure. however i do know that i had never used her as a follower after the dlc was done, i just initiated the bloodcursed arrow dialouge. So is there any help on that? or did my game files just mess up and glitch? i verified the game cache about 3 times BEFORE even launching into skyrim so that might have been it.

Welshy755

On Xbox 360 i told her to wait in one of the rooms in my house "Windstad Manor" and left my home, traveled to Solitude and went home again, She disappeared and I've not been able to find her anywhere. Where could she be?

Elltell

hey guys i did a mission on skyrim and told her to wait in a cave of sum sort and forgot about her and now i need her for another quest but cant do it because i need her :sadface:

Kbjcooke

I left her at home in Falkreath, went to sell some stuff, came back and she was gone! This must have been around level 25. I reloaded, looked everywhere I could, but she was gone for good...or so it seemed. About 20 levels later, I'm back in the Vale with my husband looking for the books the librarian at the college wants. Lo and behold, I see her just strolling along like it was the main street in Whiterun! I asked her to come with me and she got all jealous of my husband and refused. I found her again, a couple in-game days later, just waiting for me at Fort Dawnguard! Weird.

Storm777

On Xbox 360 i told her to wait in one of the rooms in my house "Windstad Manor" and left my home, traveled to Solitude and went home again, She disappeared and I've not been able to find her anywhere. Where could she be?
hey guys i did a mission on skyrim and told her to wait in a cave of sum sort and forgot about her and now i need her for another quest but cant do it because i need her :sadface:

If you wait three days she should leave your service. You can then go to DawnGuard and find her again(if that's the quest line you chose). Seems like she can disappear on people pretty easily.

If that doesn't work, and you really need her you can always reload where you lost her in the first place.

Oren74

very very frustrated. these DLCs finally out for PS3. Buy them...start the Dawnguard quest, have to travel to the boat launch NW of Solitude, and Serana is gone. Can't find her. I've wait, retraced my steps...poof vanished in thin air. I never told her to wait...last I remember she was turning a horker into a zombie just north of Solitude.

I was hesitant to purchase DLC...never have for ES games or Fallouts. And will never again. I refuse to start a new character at this point just to play Dawnguard, with no assurance this won't happen again without paranoid'ish backup saving...which completely ruins the experience for me.

Tyer032392

If you finish the Dawnguard campaign, even though she says she will be somewhere like the "Castle, some cave, extc" she is always at Fort Dawnguard. My suggestions is to always look their first, than the castle.

babysister

i have no clue where she is. i dont remember telling her to wait anywhere. any help on finding her is appreciated. i think i lost her on the carriage ride to winterhold cause she wasnt with me at the college or at saarthal

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts