• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I was training destruction by attacking my frost atronach with spells. I decided to use chain lighting, but the stupid spell was hitting Serana too. Serana is now hostile, but if I take away all her health, then run away, she comes back and acts like a normal follower. But whenever I talk to her, she becomes hostile again. The game won't let me fast travel because of her, it says "cannot fast travel while enemies are nearby."

HELP!!!

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I don't think my illusion is high enough, but I'll give it a try.
I hope Riften's court wizard sells it, I don't wan't to have to travel to Winterhold on foot.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
She resisted it. :sadface:

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Any other solution?
I don't feel like leveling up my illusion.
I'm not planing on using it for this character.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Xbox 360.

Can't murder her, she's essential.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Just reloaded a save before the incident happened, guess I'll just have to level up my destruction again.

Note to self: DON'T USE CHAIN LIGHTNING!!!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
She resisted it. :sadface:
And now you pissed her off even more! :p

For most followers if you leave them for a day or so and come back they forget and all is forgiven.

Using spells that have AoE or splash damage when you have a melee combat follower is not a good idea unless you equip them with items that give them high magic resistance or elemental damage resistance. If you do enough damage you will aggro them, and if they are on a knee and not essential you'll end up killing them.

Nakatsu_Hime

She sounds like a cow anyway. Never trust a woman enchanteress, especially if she shares her name with a Ford.

Pop round to my place in Whiterun, and I'll cook you something and give you a hug to make you feel a bit better.

Ken Grubar

I got attacked by her for no reason in the Xbox One version despite that it didn't say serena has left your service like any follower would do if you attack them by accident or if you commit a crime with a follower who has a morality all i did was attack another vampire but not serena then she started using vampire drain on me and ice spikes on me but when i sheathe she stopped attacking me.

The only reason i could think of is the vampire i attacked was a reanimated corpse vampire that serena used.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts