• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Emilyhelp97

Serana has been my follower for a long time now and every time she's been missing I've been able to find her, except for now. I was building my Lakeview Manor so I had her wait by my home as I was in between there and Falkreath with supplies. I fast traveled back home and she was there, when we got attacked by a dragon and then immediately by Dawnguard. After they were all killed, with Seranas help, I went back to building. After a while I realized Serana was gone. IVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE AND MANY DAYS HAVE GONE BY. She's not in the vampire castle and she's not in Honeyside manor. I've searched the area around Lakeview Manor and still no luck. I thought since I had her waiting she would return home but maybe since she defended me in battle that messed something up? I really need her back.
Note: IF she died shouldn't I have found her body? She was alive after defeating the dragon and the Dawnguard but something else could have attacked her.
Note:: I went to Dragonsreach to find Lydia. The option for her to follow me works which means Serana isn't my follow anymore. Not sure what to do. If she's dead I should see her body. If she's not she should be home. So confused!!!
EDIT: I found her on her way to our next quest in the Dawnguard quest line. Not sure why she wandered her way out there when I told her to wait but glad I decided to continue the quest.

Last edited:

Robert Wilcox

Try looking for Her at the last known Location before You Fast Traveled , (ie): I lost Her in the "Broken Oar Grotto" then found Her waiting inside for Me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts