1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Serana disappeared (Bug)

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by ZIrdem, Jul 1, 2012.

1. ZIrdem

ZIrdem New Member

For some reason whilst serana was following me she disappeared, so I tried to get a new follower and was told I already had one, so I completed a companions quest in order to get farkas to follow me instead, then i dismissed him. Afterwards i returned to fort dawnguard where she should respawn but shes no where to be found. It's quite annoying, by the way I have complete all the dawnguard quests, has anyone else had this problem and can anyone help?