PS3 SERANA CARRY WEIGHT BUG

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DRTBAG

I've played before & no problems, now my new character is having a problem. She can't carry anything anymore. I read it has to to with her Hood. Is there a fix now? My 1st character had no problems at all ever, but my vampire has. Slowly Serana has been holding less & less & now just the 3 staves I gave her, the brotherhood robe Hood & the brotherhood gloves. It must be a random bug cause I'm playing on the same ps3, same disc just new game file.

DRTBAG

We're both vampyrs, so can't get poisoned or sick. Its a random Serana bug. 2 of my other characters had no carry weight problems, but had the Serana wont follow after askin her to leave bug. This one has the carry weight bug, but not the follow one. On the computer there are fixes, but nothing so far for ps3. Its not so much what she can carry its that I can't upgrade her stuff or fill her staves when empty. I miss her:sadface:
She's my favorite cause she's so animated & spunky & her battle phrases are awesome.
{)xxxxc(]):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts