• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Unicrash

I can’t get Serana to talk to me after she killed her father with me. She repeatedly walks up to me and states “well, that’s done” as though she wants to initiate a conversation. But when I try to talk to her, I can’t and she’ll start repeating herself. The rest of the castle treats it as quest complete though. I’ve tried to reset her and disable/enable her and even sent her back to the crypt. But something is off with her. I was hoping there might be some simple console command to fix her AI but I wouldn’t know where to even begin.. yes to those who say “just shout at her until she falls down, or use kill command” I’ve tried those too lol. My game is purely auto save oriented and before I realized she was glitched I’ve gone through three doors so there’s no older save to go back to..

I kinda one shot Harkon because I’m a level 95 Breton archer-well, Arcane archer, at that. I bought the creation club packs. Hit with a shot from Auriel bow, using a fire arrow after initiating the shadow warrior perk for a free in-combat stealth shot and he exploded..

I seem to have posted this in the wrong chat last time, (I’m new to the site and it’s hard to navigate from my phone so I’m sorry) :sadface:

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts