Selling items individually

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cryos Borogamos

Hi everyone!

I've been looking for quite a while trying to find out how to sell items individually rather than defaulting to batches larger than 5.

Or even as a secondary option, if you do sell items in bulk, is there a mod that allows you to get the same amount of speech experience as you would have gotten selling one by one?

I apologize in advance if this has been covered before!

Cryos

JoeReese

It should let you use the slide bar to bring it down to one item, sell it, then click it again and repeat.

JoeReese

Oh, that I've never found a way to do. If you pull the left and right triggers (L2, R2) while you're in the slide bar, though, it will jump closer to where you want to be. If you have 100 items, maybe 4 trigger pulls puts you at 1. Much quicker that way.

Chadonraz

For PC, use the Page Up and Page Down keys. :)

The UESP "Controls" article also lists two other similar controls:
Item count: 1 = Home key
Item count: MAX = End key

(Now I'm gonna have to test those two... except I've mapped ENB hotkeys to both Home and End...)

Cryos Borogamos

Thanks Chadonraz, I can verify this does work! So we are down to two keystrokes, but it still would be great if anyone knew a mod for this!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts