Xbox One secrets hidden underneath the ice.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
I wonder if there are any secret caves that none of us ever knew about?

A secret ice cave or ice tundra? somewhere hidden within the ice capes of Skyrim.

Speaking about skyrim mysterious places. Ice caves and under ice capes are magical!! But what have you found underneath the ice?

What are your new discoveries?

Is there anything up in that ice cave? have you ever wondered what is lurking behind or underneath the ice?

What have you discovered? What are your ice cave secrets?

If you know of any? please place it in this post.

Thank you :) with pictures ...if you have any?

jonathan90

well known member
ice cave.png ice cave 2.png These are the mysterious ice caves I have discovered.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I had a thread on here awhile back regarding The Chill, which is an unmarked cave found in the ice well north of Winterhold. Imagine my elation discovering a heretofore unknown and unmarked cave in the middle of nowhere! Turns out it's actually the prison for Winterhold. Still, you might go looking for it if you haven't found it yet. :beermug:

jonathan90

well known member
I had a thread on here awhile back regarding The Chill, which is an unmarked cave found in the ice well north of Winterhold. Imagine my elation discovering a heretofore unknown and unmarked cave in the middle of nowhere! Turns out it's actually the prison for Winterhold. Still, you might go looking for it if you haven't found it yet. :beermug:
The chill :) sounds like a cold cave.
I found the old slightless pit.
Very dark gloomy ice cave.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts