1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Searching for a Story

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Hlíf 'Ulfr, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Hlíf 'Ulfr

Hlíf 'Ulfr Nothing but a lyre

Hello all! Although I have not been visibly active in the forums I have been attempting to check in as often as possible until I was able to make some time for writing. I've seen various "Looking for Rp" posts however I'm unsure what has come of them. Who is active? What is available? I suppose I'm asking if anyone is still recruiting who might not mind taking me into their cast.

I'd very much like to be part of a story again and am open to new as well as older rps. If you'd like an example of my writing before extending an offer I could direct you to my previous Rps or send a sample. You can also find many of my character cards in my blog although I've got a ridiculous amount of unposted characters to draw on as well. I may not be able to post every day and would prefer a minimal pressure environment as I find thats where I thrive, and I find it makes things more fun!

So, now that I've carried on, if this sounds like anyones cup of tea let me know! I'd appreciate the opportunity to start writing again.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    lizardisok: 21 Points Dec 16, 2017
  2. Julianos

Julianos Septicus Julii, Moth Priest

I tried to run up an RP a while ago this year, I believe you've seen it. I am active now and I had another willing to join who I believe is still here. If I can get at least 4 I can start up my RP which I put a lot of Time and effort into. First thing though, I have set characters, as leaders of each country in Akavir. You can chose any one, and edit them as you like, but at the very minimal try to keep the personality or base idea of the chraracter. Looking forward to your response, and please have a look at my characters and plot line.

lizardisok: 2 Points Dec 16, 2017
  3. The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff Member

Corrupted Guardian is still waiting for you and Cap.

lizardisok: 21 Points Dec 16, 2017
  4. Hlíf 'Ulfr

Hlíf 'Ulfr Nothing but a lyre

The collaborative post is just waiting to be pieced together and after Exams will be finished! Don't worry, I haven't forgotten.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

@Julianos although I do appreciate the offer I prefer to use my own characters as I find I am more invested in them, and therefore excited to write. I do wish you the best of luck filling your cast list and with the success of your rp.

#4 Hlíf 'Ulfr, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2017