Spoiler Seals-Your-Fate, "The Vestige" (ESO Fan Fiction)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Alright so like I said, I'm not doing RP anymore because I'm focused on a lot of stuff right now, but I really want to write a story for my ESO character. I just need to let my creativity flow, you know what I mean? I love the Elder Scrolls story line and I want to add my own pieces into it. I'm gonna write different sections/chapters of the story and like the prefix says some of may contain spoilers, but for now it's just a backstory so no spoilers until I get further into writing the story. So here goes Chapter 1: Part 1, I hope you like it.

It was a brisk fall day in Black Marsh on the 7th of Frostfall, 2E 548 when the new hatchling, Seals-Your-Fate was born. The adorable, small and chubby green face of his was so full of life and happiness that warmed his mother's heart. Unfortunately, however, he was born under the sign of the Serpent, so his future was going to be full of blessings and curses. His father, Yerum-Va, was a Shadowscale who gave him the name "Seals-Your-Fate" because he knew that one day his son would prove his prowess in combat and make him proud. His father taught him the ways of stealth and ambush from a very young age. As an adolescent he was already wielding a sword and dagger and stealthily hunting the wildlife of Shadowfen, the region of Black Marsh he grew up in, by sneaking up on them and stabbing them in the back of the head with the dagger he held in his left hand. Like most Argonians, he was taught to always praise and revere the Hist trees of the land, knowing that the fateful day he would pass his soul would be safe with the Hist. He would walk to a nearby Hist tree nearly everyday and meditate with it, then lick some of the sap seeping through the tree for spiritual balance with it.

Unfortunately, however, at the age of 12, Seals-Your-Fate's father got too caught up in the Shadowscale business for the Dark Brotherhood and left the family to continue his duties as an assassin. He said goodbye to Seals-Your-Fate and his mother and told them he loved them and that they would always be in his heart. Yerum-Va kissed them both goodbye and then vanished. Before Yerum left, he left Seals-Your-Fate a dagger enchanted with shock magic and told him, "When the time comes, serve the Ebonheart Pact well, my child. Show the Nords and Dark Elves how fortunate they are to have us alongside them!" It is as if Yerum knew his son's destiny. Seals-Your-Fate studdered the syllables of the name in a confused manner, "Eh-bin.....Hart, Pact?", he said, not understanding at all what that was or who or what the Nords and Dark Elves were. His father vanished before Seals-Your-Fate could get an explanation. His mother, Jorava, was very saddened by this, but knew it had to be done, as is Argonian tradition. She didn't want to tell her innocent son about the hardships of the Pact either, knowing that all 3 races were enemies in the past, she didn't want to expose that negativity to him.

Eventually, he was introduced to the Dark Elves and Nords next year at the age of 13 when a couple of Pact soldiers arrived in Shadowfen for a meeting to strengthen the Pact's military there. Seals-Your-Fate was outside that day and saw them a couple feet away. He couldn't grasp the appearance of these beings, they looked very strange to him, being surrounded by only his own, reptilian kind his whole life. He shyly walked up to one of the Nord soldiers in the circle who were listening to their commander and hesitantly asked, "Excuse me, but who are you?" But the Nord ignored him and continued to listen to his commander. So Seals-Your-Fate got closer and tapped him on the shoulder, then the Nord lashed out in anger, turned around and shoved Seals-Your-Fate's young, Argonian body onto the wet ground and said to him, "Go away! I'm trying to take orders here you imbecile!" A Dark Elf soldier standing next to the Nord then turned around, joined in and said, "Yeah, beat it, little lizard!" Seals-Your-Fate then felt very uncomfortable and embarrassed while laying on the ground. The ruckus caught the commander's attention so he stared them down with annoyance and said very sternly at those soldiers, "Is there a problem, here?!" The soldiers both replied, "No, sir!" So then the commander walked slowly towards the young Argonian and examined him while he was laying on the ground with mud on his face. The site of this man intimidated Seals-Your-Fate, but then his face lightened up as he turned to his soldiers and said in a more tolerant mood, "Leave this poor boy alone" turning his head to Seals-Your-Fate, and continuing, "This little lizard may just prove useful to the Pact, probably more useful than either one of you two fools!" The commander turned back around and looked more closely at Seals-Your-Fate and smiled with hope, and uttered quietly, "You'll be a fine addition to the Pact one day young boy, I can see it in you." and patted little Seals-Your-Fate on the head, circling the horns on his head, then returned to his meeting. Seals-Your-Fate recognized the word "Pact" and remembered what his father told him before he left. After all of this, Seals didn't know if he wanted to serve the Pact or not.

This is just the start, I'll continue later. Hope you enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts