• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LuckyCharm

I need a script so when you click the attack button or a certain key with a certain weapon drawn, a magical effect is cast on the caster, in this case, the Drugged effect from sleeping tree sap.

Another script I would really like is one that if you have 2 items and click on 1 of them, they combine to form a third. I already have the models and creation kit data for the items, I just need a script to implement them.

And also, is there any way to make a misc. item able to be equipped/have a magical effect on the player/person holding it?

Konrik

For your question number two, the easiest answer would be to make a recipe for the new item and set the other two as the ingredient. You would have to use a crafting station. Here is a good youtube video on making recipes.

I will think on the others. I think the idea behind #3 would be to make a copy of a ring type object and use that so that it would be equipable. Or use some kind of check script for if it was in the players inventory then give them the effect. Sounds like an interesting thing to research.

--edit

It looks like for number 3 you'd make an enchanment item (for the effect) and an armor item. When you create the armor just do not link it to a body part (no EQUIP TYPE, not tied to the biped object). Then just add your enchantment to the armor and it should work! There are some bags of holding in The Art of Magicka mod. You can load that up and search bagofholding to see how they did it. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=1040

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts