PC screwed up & didnt notice

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Yeah so I had the bug during a blade in the dark or whatever the quest was and so diplomatic immunity didn't load and now I'm literally like hundreds of hours past that point with no save anywhere near where that was. Is there anything at all that I can do? I'm almost 400 hours into this game and I'd really really really like to finish it. Please someone help me. I'll return the favor any possible way I can.

Hart

Sassmaster
You are looking to launch Diplomatic Immunity? Or...? I'm not sure what you're asking. I can get you the code to trigger the request, if I knew where I had to put you.

@mickeyofcincinnati

honestly buddy... i'm not 100% for sure what i'm asking either. i love these TES games but i'm by no means a gamer on most of ya'lls level. i encountered the bug at the end of a blade in the dark where daphine wont speak to me and i can't absorb the dragons soul (i didn't know at the time that i needed to turn off all of my patches and addons like i had to do to finish the Miraak quest) so i used the setstage code to finish the mission. well, because of that 'diplomatic immunity' never loaded/wasn't added to my quest list & now i'm hundreds of hours past that save point so there's no way that i can go back. i need to somehow get the 'diplomatic immunity' quest to come up in my quest list so that i can continue the game via the main story line. is there anything that i can do buddy? thank you so very very much for your help & like i said i am a man of means so if there's anyways i can return the favor i'd be more more more than happy to do so. thanks again.

Hart

Sassmaster
Try the command 'setstage mq201 30'. This should trigger the quest for you to go talk to Delphine. If that doesn't work, try 'setstage mq201 40' and go straight to Malborn in the Solitude stables. If that doesn't work, try 'movetoqt mq201'. That will teleport you to the marked location of the quest, or in this case, should get you straight to Delphine.

Good luck!

I will try this first thing tomorrow and let you know what the outcome is. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO ACKNOWLEDGE & RESPOND TO MY POST. you have my sincerest of gratitude. Thank you sir.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts