PS3 Sanguine Rose Disappeared From Weapon Rack, Help!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xVM91x

I keep all my weapons at the Lakeview Manor near Falkreath and placed the Sanguine Rose on one of the weapon racks in the mansion. One day I went inside and the rose had disappeared from the rack and I don't know where it is or how to retrieve it. I had other weapons in other racks around the house, but they were all still in their place except for the rose. Anyone know what happened and how I can get it back?

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
I had the same thing with the Nightingale Blade. I guess it's just a glitch. I have no idea how to get it back :sadface:

Nighthiker77

I had the exact same thing happen in Breezehome on PS3. I wouldn't put anything unique on a weapon rack, mannequin, or display case.

I really don't worry about it on PC since I could just spawn another, but it really sucked losing the Sanguine Rose on PS3.

Previous save?

xVM91x

I had the exact same thing happen in Breezehome on PS3. I wouldn't put anything unique on a weapon rack, mannequin, or display case.

I really don't worry about it on PC since I could just spawn another, but it really sucked losing the Sanguine Rose on PS3.

Previous save?
It's too late now, i've done so much saving after it disappeared. It's gone forever now i guess. Thanks for the advice, am taking all of my unique items off racks and displays as we speak haha

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I keep all my weapons at the Lakeview Manor near Falkreath and placed the Sanguine Rose on one of the weapon racks in the mansion. One day I went inside and the rose had disappeared from the rack and I don't know where it is or how to retrieve it. I had other weapons in other racks around the house, but they were all still in their place except for the rose. Anyone know what happened and how I can get it back?

I talked about this long ago and I was criticizing Heartfire houses. All of them have a glitch and also the house in Windhelm, if you put a dagger in the main room cases, you won’t be able to retrieve them. That is why I don’t place any unique weapon or armor in any house and that is very annoying, especially the houses that we got from hearthfire because the trophy room is also glitched. I keep all my unique weapons and armors in my cellar and you know why, because I had the Miraak’ staff in my long chest beside my bed in Lakeview Manor and 3 bandits entered my house and after I killed them, one of them had my staff. I was in the Enchanting room when they followed my steward while he was entering the house and in a blink of an eye, they were already stealing my stuff. I was lucky that I was there and I reacted quickly and killed them all. From that moment on, I have not longer a trophy room and I do not display any unique weapon or armors anywhere. All of them are in a safe in my cellar. They better don’t get there because I will use blizzard on them and after that, I will decapitating them ... lol ... :bluedragon:

Declando

Dwarvenborn
They clip through the floor, I 'seen it with me own two peepers.

This happened to me in the Windhelm house, I think it's just a general rack glitch.

arsha

I play on PC, the same bug happened to me. but this time the weapon isn't gone forever. it just dropped by itself to unreachable spot (behind the desk). the only way to reach it is by using "tcl" console command.

Nighthiker77

TCL is my hero. I like to run up in the clouds for the awesome views. And not drink the torpor. And not get stuck in the ground.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts