• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fabs

Hello there, I'm Fabs and I'm new to the elder scrolls series, I played oblivion for quite a bit but not much and I also played ESO beta and now I bought skyrim, I created a character and installed a bunch of mods right away and I think it was a mistake because I think I should know first what is from the actual game and what is not, I only got to level 15 and joined the thief guild, I was a 2 handed warrior, my skill in 2 handed was level 73 and I only played 3-4 days in that character, now I wanna create a new one and play it without mods, only bug fixing mods, plan my build better so I can have better results and a stronger character but I am still uncertain of what build I will choose, the race is definitely nord I find them better looking hehe, but I also read that the race is to your preference and it doesn't affect your build too much. So sorry for the long introduction I am pleased to meet you all I hope we can get along, tips and tricks are welcome, thank you. :)

Voorth

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Josey Wales
Welcome!

I play on a PS3 where i can't mod, and i really like it that way. I did add the Hearthfire add-on which lets you build the houses. That's a pretty cool part.

hershangames

Hi there, welcome to the forum. I'm on PS3 right now so I can't mod, but I'm definitely going to switch to PC soon and I can tell you, mods are better than vanilla.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and welcome, Fabs. You'll fit right in here. Like the others, no mods for me as I'm on the 360. Besides, I'd be dangerous if I could mod. Enjoy your stay. :beermug:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts